𝐰𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐮𝐩

vote, comment & enjoy

"Heart of a solider, but all the weight on ma shoulder make me feel like I'm outnumbered, feel like I'm outnumbered

"Heart of a solider, but all the weight on ma shoulder make me feel like I'm outnumbered, feel like I'm outnumbered." Legend nodded his head to the music, focused on his weed.

High as hell, after seeing the shit on instagram he just decided to not even address it. He didn't give a fuck anyways, if anything he was about to hurt somebody's feelings.

Maria's stupid ass had been annoying him for the longest but to say she was pregnant and he was the father was a reach, especially out of no where. Posting ultrasounds and potential baby names was wild, but he couldn't be suprised. This was Maria.

Esmeryn distracted him from it all, just baking and making tiktoks while high.He forgot he even had a phone, she was able to keep him so engaged it was crazy. When they were baking she would start talking about a random topic he would reply then bring up something else random without even thinking about it.

And even though it was done to spite her she didn't even care, being secure in whatever she had going with Legend. All she knew was they were on each other, real bad.

"What size do you wear in these? Do you have these?" Esmeryn held the phone up to his face, he mugged her pushing it back a little so he could focus. Second most annoying thing to do after constantly talking, his biggest pet peeves while geeked.

Seeing Ugg Tasman slippers, remembering her mentioning the pink pair earlier.

"Nah and a 12, take yours out yo cart tho. I ordered you some earlier," pulling out his phone to show her, watching her smile grow. So appreciative, exactly why he brought her both shades,the regular fluffy ones and some more uggs. It was a bad habit but he was a trick, especially for her.

He did that bad with Maria too but he wasn't so open to giving in the beginning. Legend had known Esmeryn for a good four months now and had spunt a little over 40k on her already.

Taking in her natural state again , she had no nails, no weave, litteraly nothing on except a cropped jacket and old running shorts.

Wondering when she got her nipples pierced. Watching her climb in his lap giving him a big hug, placing kisses all over his face making him fall back. "Move bro." He pretended to be annoyed, trying to push her away.

"Gimmie a kiss." Popping his hand away from her face, kissing his lips making him crack a smile.

"Yo got cooties eww." Saying childishly, shaking his head but she only wrapped her arms around his neck.

"We both got them, now what. Ho gimmie a kiss." Saying aggressively, tired of playing with his ass.

Feeling her heart speed up as his arms wrapped about her waist, hearing him laugh at her words made her laugh herself because Legend didn't have a regular laugh. Sounding like a broken spray bottle, his cheeks puffed up and his eyes shut really low. "Legenddd," leaning up a little, staring down at him. Watching him calm down from his laughter.