𝐨𝐡 𝐨𝐤

≫ - - - - - - ≪•◦ ✧ ◦•≫- - - - - - ≪

" Police say local drug dealer Rico, real name Ricardo Green, has been found dead in his home. Next to his girlfriend Juliet White, here's what family and friends have to say." The tv switched to Rico's crying mother, everyone turning their attention to Key when cackled. Shaking his head as he chewed through Essie's skittles.

"What's funny?" Leah asked, looking at his close him and Esmeryn were. Everyone had been peeped it, no one dared to ask questions after he told Jasmine to mind her fucking business after asking how they knew each other. He ignored her, eyes fixing to Esmeryn who was on her phone.

"Yes I'll like to set an appointment for a photo shoot, it'll be 7 girls with 2 different scenery. How much would 2 hours be?" Sitting up, grabbing her notebook and opening it. Scribbling something down, talking to him a bit longer before ending the call.

"It's booked?" Amari asked, happy when she nodded. "Yea, ima send you the restaurant we eatin at." Switching to her business  phone. She needed to invest in a damn iPad.

"You havin a photo shoot for yo business? You should've asked me and Leah, we wanna model." Looking up seeing Jasmine talk to her she tilted her head in confusion. She barely acknowledged her presence when she seen her, remembering when they bumped into each other at the store all she said was 'My bad' and walked off.

"You don't talk to me,don't repost any of my work, you've never literally liked anything. I'm sorry but no." Politely declining, watching her look offended. "I like all of your TikTok's." Voice defensive making Amari's eyebrows scrunch up, mixing her margarita around with the straw.

"No, you like all my TikTok's with him in it." Correcting, referring to Key. Looking up from her phone, pushing her glasses up. When Jasmine didn't respond she went back to what she was doing. "He was in the s-streets, he did his dirty but Rico was a good person. He'd give anything to make others happy." His cousin cried on the camera, Legend said sucked his teeth seeing pictures from when he was younger pop up..

"His ass was fuckin annoyin," mumbling but Money heard him. Not responding, having a thought Key had something to do with his murder. He would look into things.

Soon the topic changed, Josh had picked up Amari so now she was by herself, just chilling. Making her website, sitting up some. "Yo tats hurted? I wanna go get my spine." Cutting his eyes at Jasmine he shook his head.

"How long did it take?" Could she shut the fuck up, he didn't fuck with her ass. Her vibe was just off, he couldn't prove how though. And she liked him, she had been staring at him ever since they walked through the door.

"Long." Answering in a uninterested voice, grabbing his phone hearing it go off. Only responding because he knew Esmeryn would tell him to stop being mean. And he didn't feel like hearing her mouth about that right now. Unlocking it tapping into the stock watcher, something he did for fun. For others it was lame as hell but to him it was cool, seeing how money could be lost then tripled. Mind set on drop shipping though.