𝐬𝐥𝐬

this chapter full of unpublished scenes, it's no order 2 it and this was before I had a clear idea how I would write it.

Serenity is Milan.

& if i made a more books but somehow have them all connected y'all would read???

this book has a spin off dropping inna couple days, it's based around different forms of mental health but it'll be written just as this one was. be ready to tap in Ho

 be ready to tap in Ho

"I'm horny and I wanna fuck, but I'm the size of a fuckin whale." Pouting, looking over to Legend who just stared at her. "I tried, everythin hurt you. You got a couple months left, stay strong." Patting her leg, watching a mug come on her face making him bust out laughing.

She sighed, leaning back against the headboard. "I really don't feel comfortable doin nun with my coochie this hairy, I wonder would Mark trim ya girl up." He looked at her weirdly, "Go get a wax."

"No, I don't like layin straight on my back. It's not that bad, I just never had this much hair on me. I tried to shave and got tired just getting everything." He laughed, watching her stand up and walk towards him. Opening his legs up he pulled her onto his lap, "I can fuck you like this," she looked at them in the mirror.

"I'll smush you."

"Smush me then shit, I'll die happy in that pussy." She laughed knowing he was deadass, standing up she pulled the hem of her shorts looking down since she didn't have on underwear. "Look at this jungle, you help me get rid of it we can fuck."

He looked down with her, she wasn't that hairy but shit he didn't mind helping. "Shit let's go." Horny, as he was all the time around her.

Grabbing her hand and walking her to the bathroom, "Alright let's get to it. What I do?" He put on some surgical gloves, a mask and some ski goggles he had. She bust out laughing seeing him, watching him grab her bag out of the cabinet. "You dumb I swea."

"I gotchu tho, I use this cut hair when I was a shorty. I'm gon trim yo ass up real nice, it's gon run you about $15 and if yo want yo ass shaved a extra $5." Looking at her sitting on the tub comfortably, goofy grin on her face as he talked.

Grabbing the razor he tossed the cap off, "Do you kno how to use one of those?" Curious, hands resting under her stomach. "Girl I'm finna part you like the Red Sea, take them thangs off."

Nodding she stood up, "Yo shirt too for encouragement." She giggled, lifting the crop top off her body. He placed a towel in the cold tub, helping her in.

"Put yo legs up."

"Bae I have to be wet so my pores is open, I thought you knew this." He waved her off and started the shower wetting her making her gasp. "Legend." She started to whine, "Ima call Mari later shut up crybaby." He put her bonnet on.