𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝

LEARN HOW TO FUCKIN VOTE& COMMENT RAGGELY ASS HOES. until then we keepin it short roun this bitch

 until then we keepin it short roun this bitch

"Thank you, gimmie a kiss." Grabbing his face, standing on her tippy toes poking her lips out. "No you got cooties back up." He mushed her face gently, looking at what she had been doing.

"Legenddd," hitting his arm, frowning. "You play to fuckin much." Sucking her teeth, walking to her mirror. Taking a picture of the flowers.

essiewyd

liked by 73,383 othersessiewyd real bad

essiewyd real bad.

comments disabled.

"You got clothes on? Suprised, you be naked so much nigga started to think you was a prostitute." Jaw dropping she sat them in a new vase, since he brought her flowers every week she had lots of vases in store.

"Your rude." Watching him sit Zeus on the floor, kitten running to her legs which she had no problem picking up.

"You knew this, everybody get on my fuckin nerves. Finna jus fake my death so mothafuckas can hop off." Sucking his teeth, putting his phone in his pocket.

"What's wrong?" Watching him sit down, looking at her iPad that was currently on a sketch. "Nothin," that was just how he felt in general.

"You always so grumpy, let's go to a animal shelter and play with puppies." He sunt her a annoyed glance, rolling his eyes. "Be fuckin for real."

"Well shut the fuck up complainin then." Rolling her eyes back, picking up some of his habits off instinct. When he had a attitude she tried to have one back just so it didn't get to her.

When she got closer he reached a hand out and grabbed her hair, pulling her towards him. "Who the fuck you talkin to?" Making her look him in the eye,watching as she bit down on her bottom lip.

Thoughts coming into his mind he grunted, gripping her hair tighter seeing she wasn't bothered by it. "I'm fuckin talkin to you. Who the fuck you talkin to?" Voice coming off harsh, but she knew he wasn't mad, just aggressive.