𝐚𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐭

The past two weeks between the couple had been everything but cool

The past two weeks between the couple had been everything but cool. Intense tension between them, so for the better Esmeryn went back to her spot but that didn't change anything.

Legend sensed her frustration, she was stressed the hell out. Being tough in herself for no reason, starting a new line so she had something to occupy herself with. "You been doin the same thing since I left. Relax ma." Grabbing the needle out her hand, when she tried to refuse he grabbed her jaw. Kissing her, sticking the needle inside the mannequin.

Other hand grabbing her thigh and lifting her up, "Move legend."

He sat on the couch, holding her still. Frowning at her weight, too light to be pregnant even after he made sure she ate everyday now. "What I'm heavy?"

"Nah. But take a break."

"I can't."

"You can though." She laid her head in the arm, looking up at him. "You about to leave again?" He sighed, nodding his head.

She bit her lip frowning, "Oh..ok." Moving off him, grabbing the blanket and laying down. "Whatchu doin?"

"I'm finna take a break remember? Be safe." Pulling the cover over her head, staring at her figure Legend shook his thoughts. He had been trying to ease up on her lately but the damage was done, having time to see the mental damage he did to her handling her how he did. Regretting it all but he still felt the same.

"I love you."

She didn't respond,making him grab the cover. Sticking his head near her face, "Tell me you love me."

"I love you too." Soft voice filling his ears, kissing her softly he pulled back. Watching her go back under the cover, not saying anything else he made his way out. They just needed time...

-

"You trippin."

"Stop fuckin talkin to me Shawn." Asia's eyebrow went up at the name, currently at target buying more socks and other random hair. Serenity looking around hearing his voice letting her know she wasn't tripping.

Following the voice she peeked between the shelves seeing Shawn grab some thick lightskin girl and kiss her, able to tell they had a past because of how they interacted.

Frowning she walked off, trying to act like she wasn't phased. Admittedly there was a small crush but after the shit she just seen she wanted no parts. Tired of being the other girl.

Going to checkout she picked up a juice for Serenity, turning around to see Shawn playing with her. "Oh hey." Man scaring the shit out of her.

"Wassup."

"Nun." Shawn read her body language, looking around for Dee before he went back to what he was doing. "What's the matter?"

"I'm fine." Shrugging, quickly paying for their stuff. "You need hel-"