𝐛𝐞 𝐟𝐫, 𝐛𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧 𝐟𝐫

═════════•°•⚠•°•════════

"-TCH! THIS WHAT THE FUCK YOU DO?! FOR REAL? IMA KILL THAT HO!" Esmeryn laughed as Maria went off on Legend, they were cross faded as hell. Woman mad after she seen him post her twerking in his face while he threw money on her, video going viral. All over, people using it for their spam and edits.

He stifled a laugh, handing her the phone. "You can't fuckin talkin?" Girl speaking through the speaker, real angry. "Hello?"

"Bitch put him on the phone, I don't wanna talk to yo dirty ass!" Esmeryn hummed, "That's to bad then, gotta get to me to get to him." She giggled.

"Put legend in the phone now." Demanding, like she was suppose to be scared. "What's the password?" They both bust out laughing, Legend sat up lighting up yet again. They had finished a ounce a hour ago.

"Bitch I will kill you. Leave him alone, he don't want you." Saying with a nasty tone, really mad at the fact he was picking her.

"If he don't want me why he in my bed? You want him come get him." Sitting up,, drinking some of her daiquiri, body feeling real good. "Drop the lo."

"Nah im just playin, you a li stalker. You might be tryna get at me whole time" She said childishly and Legend choked on his blunt. Esmeryn kept him laughing, her lil smart remarks did it for him everytime.

As they started being more public with their friendship Maria's hatred for Esmeryn grew. Hating how she was always on him, he seemed comfortable and never bothered how he used to at times with her. Not seeing why he wanted Esmeryn over her, she was decent but she had nothing on her fat ass, flat stomach and somewhat big tiddies. Being built like Ari without as much ass, she was just crazy as hell though.

"Bitch wait til I catch you, and Legend since you think shit funny. Won't shit be funny when this bitch in the fuckin ground." Hanging up, about to really do some stalking.

"She's crazy," shaking her head hitting the blunt. "Bitch a lunatic, gimmie a kisssss." He joined her on the bed, grabbing her face, she held the blunt up eyes closed as he pecked her lips. Wanting to go deeper but he would wait. Not wanting to pressure her.

"Legend, you finna mess up my hair! Moveee." He pulled her hair, grabbing a fist full pulling her onto him. "Gimmie some kisses boo. And I'll leave you alone." She sat on him, nodding putting the blunt in the ashtray, leaning down feeling his arms wrap around her waist.

Kissing him multiple times she blushed, sitting back up. Hearing his phone go off, handing it to him she watched as he answered. Sitting up a bit, "Wassup?"

"Nigga I got fuckin shot, and these people ain tryna let me leave." Scrunching his face up he got up, putting his shoes on. "Fuck you mean you got shot? What hospital you at?" He would ask more questions later, grabbing his keys he motioned for Esmeryn to come. Not knowing how long he would be gone.