𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞, 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐞

me to myself after i keep writin chapters that make me cry hard asl

mfs wanted a double update so y'all got it, fresh chapter full pain, depression and errors

mfs wanted a double update so y'all got it, fresh chapter full pain, depression and errors. enjoy

Yawning Amari moved a bit, twins right beside her asleep

Yawning Amari moved a bit, twins right beside her asleep. Putting her hand on Kai's stomach she sat up quickly when she didn't feel movement, "The fuck?"

Heart starting to race as she checked for signs of breathing...not getting one. "Kai? Kai baby, wake up." Eyes starting to water when he didn't move an inch, lifeless body in her arms.

"JOSH!"

"JOSH!"

Calling out for her boyfriend who had went to get them something to eat, tears starting to stream she grabbed Kaliyah, just to get the same results.

Heart breaking Amari let out a scream, "Please bro, no son. Don't fuckin do this to me."

"Yea ima hit you." Josh hung up, walking through the door. Racing upstairs hearing Amari scream, "What's wrong?"

"T-they not fuckin breathin." She cried harder,holding both of them in her arms. Feeling his heart shatter, feeling like he was being dragged underwater. Body growing hot quickly, starting to shake. Being brought back to reality when she screamed again, pain all in her voice.

Tear dropping he walked over, seeing them look like they were sleep but they weren't. They were gone.

-

Wiping her tears Esmeryn turned in her bed, feeling Pancake move around. She had been sad for the last week, ever since she seen that video things had gone downhill.

She hadn't been eating, designing or anything. Just staying in her bed, going from the restroom to her bed, surviving off water bottles and tears. Trying to force herself to eat but all she did was throw it right back up.

She knew she was in the wrong, feeling like a complete dickhead for how she treated her boyfriend's assualt. She tried to call him but he didn't answer, only telling her to let him know when it was her next appointment.