𝐤𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐨𝐟𝐟

nice li 10k

happy thanksgivin hoe

unedited

"We bouta dip

"We bouta dip."

Legend tapped Esmeryn's leg watching her pass the blunt to Jasmine, sensing his instant change in mood she nodded. Standing up grabbing her things, "This was fun. Bye." She waved at everyone before walking to the front door.

"Y'all leavin?"

"Y'all jus got here tho." Chelcey said next to Money who looked at them confused. Legend's vibe was definitely different, they hadn't even been in the home five minutes.

"Bye." His vibe definitely something else, everyone in the room noticing how he didn't dap up Money. Ever since Esmeryn beat Tonya's ass he'd been a little weird, the day Amari beat Neveah's ass was confirmation his old time friend was moving different.

Him and Josh just there to make sure it's true which he felt like it was, following Esmeryn out the door.

"That was weird."

"I wonder why he left. She prolly didn't wanna be in the same room as me." Neveah shrugged, rolling her eyes. Glancing at Darius who was texting Asia back.

Cutting the car on Legend glanced at Esmeryn who seemed to be thinking something also, "Sum ain right."

"The energy was so weird and twisted. I can't explain it." She frowned, sitting back as he pulled off.

"I need to look at them cameras again." Esmeryn nodded, wondering what he realized. Whoever had broke into her studio had been filmed on camera, Legend quickly helping her move everything.

When they made it to his crib, she sat next to him throwing her legs over his own. Opening her laptop up she slid it his way, watching him click a few times she leaned back onto the the pillows feeling his hand travel and grip her thigh. Staring at the screen.

"Boo niggas is plottin. Disable my shit." He handed her his unlocked phone, going to instagram she peeked at his dms, not because she was insecure but she needed to see who was texting her man so she knew who to make Amari overcharge.

"Who's plottin?" Frowning, scrolling seeing he had everyone on delivered. Clicking him and Josh's messages seeing the two just sunt corny memes to each other.

"Ion kno, it's pissin me off ion kno who exactly. Like now I feel like I have to watch everybody." He replayed the video footage, squinting his eyes when he seen a girl look back.

Looking at Esmeryn's Chanel bag in her hands he paused the video, zooming in. "You watch everybody already."

She had never met someone who was so cautious of their surroundings, Legend looked around maybe 4 times a minute when he was out.

"Nah, it's the ones closest to us. Look." He turned the computer, pointing to the Chanel bag and then to the ass. Realization quickly washing over her jaw dropped, "Bro you serious." It was Neveah, clear as day when she looked closely.