𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐚 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤

unedited,5k.

"What's the occasion?"

"Nun different if we broke up. She tryna not question it cus im not ready to be back inna relationship." Legend stated, pulling the hundreds off the roses. He started to give her a thousand roses wrapped with a hundred each but he decided against it. Just wanting to do something nice for her, "And why is that?"

"I'm tense right na and she don't need to be with me while I'm like this." he was doing shit she didn't need to be concerned about right now, if they were together he would make her anxious.

"Sweet ass," Ian pulled a hundred off and tucked it into his pocket, "You buyin me lunch bitch."

"I neva knew you was so sweet."

"I love her. Like that girl my whole world bruh, shit crazy." He shook his head thinking about it, sometimes he felt like his heart beat only for her.

"Cherish that." He nodded, grabbing the roses and shutting the door. They walked through her home, putting them on the counter. Legend grabbed her notebook and flipped to a new page.

a thousand roses even tho it's a million reasons i love you, im grateful to have you and even more blessed that you the one bringin ma first child in the world. you my first everything boo. first girl, first love and first soulmate. on bd, we gettin married soon. call me when yo sexy ass wake up.

i love you boo, yo husband.

Ian peeked at the note, "She made you soft. Ole sentimental ass." Legend rolled his eyes placing the note down, drawing a silly ass heart and putting their initials in it.

"You cried when you proposed and at the altar. Shut the fuck up."

"Fuck you."

-

So?"

"Him and Essie broke up and he off his shit." Nuke informed, watching Money nod licking his lips.

"When you think a good day?"

"Give it another month."

"The plan is, y'all gon be chilling we gon come through the back and corner his ass. He gon look for you for help and you tell him what it was all along. Ima kill his ass. Nah ima fuck that bitch and make him watch then kill his ass." Money said sneering.

"As long as I get my money ion give a fuck."

Money watched as Nuke stood up again. "Where you goin?"

"Ian yo fuckin friend. This business nigga the fuck. Gay ass." Nuke walked out the room, Money's cousin watching. "What?"

"Gotta make sure he really locked in."

-

"Can you tell now?"