𝟞𝟘⏐the servant of the dark lord

"The Servant of the Dark Lord" The book reads out and many gasps at the implication that the title gives.

"Wait," Amelia Bones interrupted with a frown, glancing at Dumbledore and the Mauraders. "Why wasn't the incident just mentioned ever brought to the Ministry's attention or at least reported as an accident?" Amelia Bones questioned confused.

"Dumbledore swore us all to secrecy and he knew that all of us involved had done something illegal; so it was best that we didn't mention it and I was convinced that Remus wasn't dangerous and I needed to stop snooping around," Severus admitted honestly. He knew that his actions would be called into question but he couldn't lie to the head of the DMLE, primarily since he had found out how the situation had been twisted.

"I didn't want Mr.Lupin to be executed or for Mr.Black to be expelled," Dumbledore simply stated, irritating everyone in the world for not only not using proper titles but basically implying that it was their fault and not his for making sure the shack was secure.

"While that's quite...admirable..."Amelia trailed off, glaring at the Headmaster more fiercely than before. "You failed them, you could've if not having talked to the Ministry; you could've at least made sure that none of them felt anything or at least gotten the whole story, since clearly according to Lord Black and Lord Potter; you didn't know the entire situation." Amelia pointed out.

"Madame Bones; since the statute for this crime was long since passed;" Lily brought up; giving her a small smile. Lily didn't want Severus, Remus, or even Sirius to get in trouble for their mistakes made in Hogwarts when they were scared youths. "We have all closed that chapter in our lives so to speak; just know that the real traitor was the real one in more ways than one," Lily informed her; hoping that Madame Bones would get the hint she was giving.

Hermione...... shock. Professor Snape being here was not good at all.

"I.....you. ..."

"You aren't welcome," Cordelia muttered, glaring at her least favorite professor. He heard her and narrowed his eyes at her. Remus sent her a stern glance, indicating it is not the time.

"There's the Lily sass," James chuckled, feeling very proud of his daughter's sass and her cheekiness.

"It comes out in its best moments," Cordelia giggled.

Snape.....Cordelia -"

"I have a feeling that you aren't going to give them a chance to explain," Professor Sprout frowned, glancing at him disappointed.

"15 points to Hufflepuff," Cordelia muttered, still slightly bitter about how Severus handled the situation. Had the role been reversed, she would've let Severus explain himself. Sirius snorted at what she said, her commentary was better than the book itself.

"Well, you are a ball of joy!" James chuckled sarcastically; feeling that she was in every right to be. Lily was amused and was slightly happy that Cordelia was giving Severus the attitude he deserved.

"I knew he wasn't going to listen, but I wanted to try," Remus told James; feeling guilty that he forgot his potion; prompting Severus to look after them. "I had to try for them," Remus looked absolutely gutted and Cordelia felt just as bad as Remus looked.

"Two...... eyes.

"You did not!" James glared at Severus with a disgusted look. "Not only are you not hearing them out but you are condemning an innocent man," James shook his head and Lily was glaring daggers at him.

"You wanted to give my brother to the Dementors?" Regulus incredulously questioned, glaring at his fiancé. "I can't believe that you wanted to give him over and Remus!" Regulus surprised everyone by standing and going over to sit closer to Sirius; hugging his brother for a moment. He couldn't believe that Severus would wish his brother dead, even after everything they'd been through and how Regulus begged Severus that if he died that he'd watch over Sirius.