𝟜𝟛⏐the knight bus

"I guess I could read another chapter of this um series." Minister Fudge frowns, not wanting to upset anyone at the moment, allowing them to know his secrets, it was much better to indulge them for now. Cordelia sends a small smirk toward Professor Flitwick, knowing why he suggested it.

"I just hope Andromeda and Ted come to get you," Lily worries, kissing her daughter's forehead, while Flitwick and gotten the book, Cordelia had moved to sit in between her parents, she would need to calm them down, especially after finding out what Fudge tried to do to her.

"The Knight Bus." Minister Fudge reads out, trying to figure out internally what the best course of action is for himself.

"Not that terrible bus." Lily groans, remembering when she first rode the bus. Remus smirks, knowing the story very well.

Cordelia... sat.

"Nothing like that would happen," Amelia Bones tries to assure the girl, glancing at the Minister who was clenching the book slightly.

"Minister Fudge says otherwise," Cordelia mutters with a glare toward said, man. "No offense Madam Bones, I don't have much luck with the Ministry." Cordelia apologetically states with a small smile to them.

"None taken Heiress Potter-Black." She responds with a small smile.

Cordelia.....them. What about Andromeda, Ted, and Uncle Remus, would they be able to find her?

"Always cub, don't you worry," Remus assures her, knowing that he would've been able to find her rather simply.

"Not that this isn't the time, but you definitely have the Black flair for the dramatics, you get it from your godfather." James laughs, ducking a swat from Sirius after the comment.

"You've got Black blood too ya prat." Sirius retorts, rolling his eyes at James' stupidity. "I would've found you, pup, no worries." Sirius winks with a laugh. Cordelia laughs as well, getting the joke.

"If she hadn't been at the Dursleys at all, those infractions wouldn't have happened; she should've been living at Potter Manor." Lily crosses her arms with a glare toward the Minister and the now-hairless Lucius Malfoy.

She ....Unless ...

"That's just your one vault." James reminds her with a proud grin. He wasn't proud of the illustrious wealth of the Potters that one Severus Snape used to think of him, but of the fact that his lineage was so successful, especially since they all added to their own wealth. James himself added almost 500,000 galleons a year into his vault before his untimely death.

"I know Dad, I just didn't know it then." Cordelia smiles slightly, giving Sirius a thankful glance. He had told her more about her wealth, along with her Uncle Remus, Ted and Andromeda.

"Where are the Aurors and people who should've been looking for her?" Lily turns toward Amelia Bones who shrugs, glancing at the Minister who was clearing his throat to avoid talking.

She....broomstick.

"Okay, you definitely got your father's brains," Lily mutters, rolling her eyes at how dramatic her daughter was. Father and daughter both turn, giving her offended glances.

"That's rude Mother, I don't like how mean you're being." Cordelia frowns, giving her a pouty lip and puppy dog eyes.

"Oh hush you, silly child." Lily tuts with a laugh, knowing her daughter was just kidding with her and she shoves her slightly to the side.