𝟛𝟠⏐the heir of slytherin

"How many more chapters do you think there are?" Blaise wondered as he held Cordelia's hand. Cordelia shrugged, mulling over the thoughts in her head of the events at the end of her 2nd year.

"Probably two or three, I don't think too much more happened in second year." Cordelia responds, leaning slightly into Blaise's touch. "Can you just promise me something?" She inquires as she faces her boyfriend head on. He raises an eyebrow and she lets out a small sigh, checking to see if her family was paying attention. "I don't want you too freak out too much about what's going to go down and I might need your help calming down my family." She twiddles her thumbs nervously as she glances at Blaise's reaction.

"Is it worse than when you faced the Dork Lord last year?" He demands softly, trying to know what he's getting into before he promises her.

"It's in line with it." She honestly responds, not wanting to lie to Blaise, especially since they had a talk about honesty since they've both been lied to during their lives. Blaise frowns, not liking what that statement implies but agrees nonetheless. If it was as really bad as he was picturing, he knew that Cordelia would need all the help she could get with her overprotective family.

"If I could get everyone's attention, it is time to continue." Professor Dumbledore beckoned everyone in the hall to their seats. "We need to continue if we'd like to finish tonight so I'd like to ask if anyone would like to read." He glances around the hall for a volunteer and is surprised when Narcissa Malfoy of all people raises her hand.

"I'd like to read please Professor." She politely mentions with her public mask firmly in place. She walks up and grabs the book instead of using the summoning charm, proving how reliant magical users have become on simple spells. "The Heir of Slytherin." She reads out, raising an eyebrow curiously. Cordelia and Ginny both glance at each other with a small frowns, they were nervous about what everyone's reactions will be.

She ..... stir.

"They do move a little bit, they inform my chamber portrait if anyone's in there but they weren't able to because of the upstart," Salazar mentions to his granddaughter in parseltounge so that he won't tell all these stranger's family secrets.

"So they would've helped me?" Cordelia questions back in parseltounge, it now coming like second nature since she embraced that side of her.

"Yes," Salazar switches to English as people are murmuring about what she's doing.

"I feel super nervous right now and I was there," Ron mutters to Neville who nods in agreement.

"She has to be related to Salazar Slytherin," Gemma mutters toward Terrence, Cassius, and Adrian Pucey. "They keep having secret conversations in Parsel and he looks as enamored with her as Lord Gryffindor does." She mentions.

"It would make alot of sense and she even has the same eyes as him and her mother." Cassius points out, the four of them glancing over at the small family. "If she is related to him, then does that mean the Dark Lord wasn't the true heir as he had said to our parents?" Cassius ponders making all of them take a step back in thought.

Then,..above: It was handsome in an older gentleman way .... hair.

"Oh my Ginny!" Molly panics glancing at Ginny who had moved to sit next to her parents with a small frown on her face, knowing they'd all need the comfort of close proximity. Molly hugs her daughter, knowing that she was in bad condition.

"It'll be okay Mum." Ginny assures her mother as she gets hugged tightly. Arthur had joined in on the hug at that point and they were all enjoying the moment.