𝟟⏐the journey from platform 9 and 3 quarters

"What is going on?" Cordelia asks as the bright light goes away. All the adults had put shields around the children and Remus and Sirius had pulled her behind them. They all start looking around and notice two people standing in front of them. One was a woman with red hair and green eyes who appeared to be yelling at a man with raven fluffy hair that looked unruly.

"Where the hell are we James?" The red-haired woman asks as their argument becomes hearable to everyone around them. Sirius and Remus gasped, looking like they saw a ghost. "We were supposed to be talking with your parents." She states looking around the room, her eyes landing on Sirius, Remus, and Cordelia. "My baby.." She says making Cordelia gasp and try to take a step forward but Sirius and Remus keep her behind them. The man who was apparently 'James' takes a step in front of the redhead, looking at them shocked.

"Who would dare do this to her?" Sirius asks, pointing his wand at the couple. Cordelia still hadn't gotten a good look but they looked similar to her parents. Another bright light flashes through and Sirius wraps Cordelia and Remus in his arms with a shield around them. It goes away quickly and Dumbledore holds up a note.

"Mr.Black I have a note from the same source as the books," Albus says before waving his wand and the two strangers were sitting on a chair, unable to get up with a sticking charm. "The note says 'I used my powers to bring Lily and James Potter back to life since Cordelia would need them on the journey ahead, they are really Lily and James but they can be tested with a blood test or Veritaserum." He reads off glancing at the two of them. The rest of the hall was in shock.

"This is my mummy and daddy?" Cordelia states from behind her godfathers, glancing in between them to try and get a good look. She looks at the headmaster hopefully, she really hoped these were her parents.

"We will make sure Miss Potter-Black," Albus says before glancing at Severus Snape. "Professor Snape can you please get some Veritaserum." He asks, glancing at the man who was currently looking at the couple with a pale look. The potions master nodded, snapping his fingers and relaying the message to a Hogwarts Elf. Amelia Bones came up next to him after being snapped out of her shocked state. Remus and Sirius were having a conversation with their eyes. The hall suddenly went into a big uproar before Dumbledore let out a bang with his wand. "SILENCE." He bellows. "We need to solve this quickly and continue reading." He says his blue eyes glancing at the couple who were currently unconscious on two chairs.

"May I do the Headmaster, I feel that this might follow my jurisdiction?" Amelia Bones asks once everyone in the hall was remotely quiet. Albus nods and waves his wand, allowing the couple to wake up. "Do you two allow us to use Veritaserum on you?" Amelia asks the couple who nods amicably. Amelia puts three drops on the redhead's tongue first. "State your name." She says sternly getting out a quill and parchment.

"My Name is Lady Lily Jade Potter nee Evans. " The redheaded lady says, making everyone gasp.

"Hogwarts house?" Amelia asks, glancing at the woman with doubt.

"Gryffindor." The redhead states in a monotone voice making everyone realize this is really Lily Potter. Amelia then asks her to go through the night that Voldemort disappeared and that changed the Potter Family forever. They give her the antidote and Amelia looks at her.

"One more test just to make sure," Amelia says with her voice keeping a professional tone when she was really freaking out. She couldn't believe that the Potters were back. She waves her wand in front of them and a paper comes out, revealing that she is Lily Potter. "Now for you sir." She says to the James Potter lookalike. They go through the processes again revealing that he was indeed James Potter.

"These two are Lily and James Potter," Amelia says making the hall break out as she released them from the chairs and watches as James Potter carefully checked his wife to make sure she was okay. Sirius and Remus were staring shell-shocked at them.