𝟙𝟛⏐quidditch

"Now students, before we read the chapter, I got some interesting guests in my office this morning." Albus Dumbledore states after everyone had settled into their seats. Cordelia was sitting on a small floor cushion, leaning against the couch her parents and godparents were sitting on, Neville was on her left and Luna had ended up on her right with her friends near her and her new Slytherin friends on the other side.

"Who Albus?" Professor McGonagall asks, confused. They had already introduced the students to the portraits, the Founders had enjoyed meeting the latest generation in their houses and hadn't given away Cordelia's relation to them besides Godric since it had been confirmed by James Potter earlier on.

"Well, I'll go get them and introduce them, although some of you may know them." He says, eyes going toward some of the students, skimming past the Potters and Blacks. He leaves the GreatHall through the side, coming back with three people that were recognized by some of the occupants of the room.

"Daddy! Mummy! Grandpa!" Astoria and Daphne Greengrass yelled, absolutely stunning Lily, James, and Cordelia as they walked over in shock. Astoria was hugged and picked up by her father, the older man- their grandfather kissed Daphne on the head and glanced at the Headmaster confused.

"What are you guys doing here?" Daphne asked, confused, she didn't understand at all.

"Well, we were whisked away by a golden light in our sleep, woke up in Albus' office and then he explained everything to us." Adrian Greengrass states, glancing at the Headmaster who motioned for them to take a seat near him for now.

"I was given a note similar to the ones found along with a blood test from someone in this room," Albus says, glancing over at Lily who stands up, pulling her daughter and husband with him, motioning for Remus and Sirius to stay with Neville as they come up to the front. "Would you like to take this into the room off here, I can come with you?" Albus asks Lily.

"Yes please," Lily says quietly, glancing at the two Greengrass men and the one woman who had been hugging her daughters. The Greengrass men were glancing at her as if they knew her and Albus ushered them into the side room, ignoring the whispering of the others. James felt Lily's grip tighten on his hand and saw Cordelia wincing so he picked her up, ignoring the protests, and carried her into the room that had set up a table for them. He places Cordelia in between him and Lily as the Greengrass family sits on the other side, Albus sitting at the head of the table.

"Now Dumbledore, why are we in an office with the Potters, it's not a legal issue is it?" Hadrian asks worriedly, glancing at the family who were his best clients. "I had started working on the Sirius Black case when Heiress Potter-Black came by with Andromeda Tonks over Yule. ." Hadrian says confused.

"No Mr.Greengrass, I'm afraid this is not regarding that case, although you might have some leeway with that in a couple of days, this is another grave matter. I ask that you hear out Lady Potter and keep an open mind." Albus says before motioning to Lily.

"Well, first I'd like to introduce my daughter since you both have met me before. This is our heiress Cordelia Lily Dorea Potter-Black." Lily says motioning to Cordelia who curtsies at the five of them.

"It's nice to meet you Lord Greengrass and family, and hello again Daphne and Astoria," Cordelia says politely, sitting back down after she curtsies. She gets a greeting back before Lily clears her throat.

"Right before the terrible Halloween that split up my family, I got a letter from my parents, stating that I was adopted. They had given it to Gringotts to give me when they passed away or told me." She starts to explain. "I was going to get a blood test done after the War but obviously that didn't happen." She continues but glances at James, who continues for his wife.