CH16 Over Tranquility

"Holy shit," was the first thing that came out of my mouth. It's the only fitting response either given that the scenery in front of us was beyond staggering. It's late around 8 and we just reached the hideout Aonung talked about.

"Dude, you call this place a 'good hideout'? I could literally die here and I would still thank Eywa for it," Lo'ak jokes.

"That's the only thing that came out of your mouth I actually agree on," Kiri tells him.

The rest of us laughs at the squabbling pair as we maneuver our ilu's to go closer to the island.

Tsireya, Aonung, Roxto, Lo'ak, Kiri, and Neteyam are here with me. We wanted Tuk to come, but Jake didn't want to let the little girl out far at night so we had to leave without her.

As soon as we stepped foot onto the fine ground, I look around the area and gazed at the pulchritudinous waterfall that was just right by the island. It honestly made me miss Earth. We used to have such beautiful nature with just the same allure as Pandora's biodiversity. The feeling of dismay and regret cannot even begin to describe how especially disheartening it is to see the natural get replaced with bogus tech.

I sigh before finally turning to the group, still very much in awe at the view that's right by us.

"Oh, where are the guys?" I ask, surprised that only the girls were in the area when I turned.

Well, I think I heard Neteyam earlier tell me that he was going somewhere, though I just ignored him as I was too enthralled by the place.

"They went into the forest to get logs so we can set up a fireplace to warm us," Tsireya says, still with a tone as amiable as ever.

While waiting for the boys, the girls and I opted to lie on the sand side-by-side, simply looking at nothing but the ashen sky and glistening stars.

I talk, the silence deafening me as usual. "Um, I haven't really gotten to know the both of you that much."

The two lightly giggle at this before humming in agreement.

"Kiri," I call the girl.

"Yeah?" She asks.

"So, Roxto, huh?" I tell her with a slightly teasing voice.

"Wha- N-No!" She contends, jumpy.

Riiiight. 

They literally rode an ilu together going here. Plus, I've never seen Kiri be any happier with him.

"I beg to differ," Tsireya comments, us being in accord.

"Okay, enough about me. It's time the both of you talk about your relationship with my brothers." She says and I feel her look at Tsireya and me.  "I mean, why those two, really?" Kiri says, loathing. "You both could honestly do way better."