CH13 Effete

I gotta say, from my whole week of stay, I had the best sleep of my life last night. The change from solid ground to a somewhat soft sleeping mat felt like heaven to my back. Although, I got too comfortable that I managed to oversleep. The whole family's already gotten up and prepared to go to the Metkayina's meanwhile, I was too deep asleep as they prepared to leave. And now, due to that, I'm frantically trying to wear the clothing Kiri and Tuk prepared for me. It was just a black loincloth and a simple woven white top to act as a bra for my chest. The time constraint influenced the quality of the clothing but nevertheless, it still looks pretty cute. But even so, it is hella hard to put on. I've been trying to tie this around my body for like- 5 minutes?

"Baby, what's taking you so long? We gotta go." I hear Neteyam ask from behind the curtain.

"Come here, I need help." I tell him, still struggling.

He opens the curtain to enter and closes it after, my bare back exposed to him in full view. I go to him, using my left hand to hand him the top and only having nothing but my right arm to cover my breast.

"Help me tie this please," I say as he gets the fabric from my hand, an undecipherable look on his face from seeing my naked torso.

He clears his throat before replying. "Sure."

I chuckle at his reaction. "Don't act like you haven't seen my boobs before."

"Yeah yeah, turn around." He commands and I only obey with a grin.

I uncover my breast as he ties the top around my chest and I speak as he does so, teasing him again. "Would you like to see them again?"

"I would love to, actually." He replies nonchalantly. "But good for you, we're running late." He adds before finally tying the last knot.

I look at him in confusion. "Why would that be good for me?"

Netetam only lightly smirks as he responds. "It's better for you not to know."

I didn't have a chance to process what he said before he dragged me outside their place.

Shortly after, I sat on Neteyam's ikran with Neteyam sitting behind me. I asked about bringing my own, although they really didn't want me to go far so I opted on riding with the boy again.

___

A full 2 days. That's the time it took for us to travel from the forest to the islands.

It was really damn tiring. I was just a passenger and I was already feeling weak, how more for the man maneuvering the ikran? 

Though, that's just what I thought.

In the end, the whole family didn't really seem that affected by the long journey except for Tuk, maybe because she's younger than the rest. In my case, however, being human and unused to these kinds of activities really contributed to the cause.