CH7 Breakfast

A/N:

Omg guys... I'm so soo happy we reached 1k views!! I'm beyond grateful that you guys read the dumb shit I write 😭 Here's a (kinda) wholesome chapter for you all<3 Enjoyyy!

Here also is a short playlist u can listen to while reading!

Volume: ▁▂▃▄▅▆▇ 100%

Want U Back - Cher Lloyd

Nobody's Business - Rihanna, Chris Brown

____

The morning after that eventful night, I woke up inside the tent I had been living in for the past couple of days with the worst hangover ever. After asking around, it seemed that Neteyam brought me inside my temporary home- a tent because why would they allow a captive to stay at a proper house- and that I was too deep into dreamland to notice him do so. Unfortunately, he apparently was called by his father early morning so when I woke up he was nowhere to be found.

"Tuk!!" I call the young girl who was dragging my ass into the Sully's cave.

I have never been there, actually, and I do not ever plan to. Especially not in my current state. Neteyam had seemingly sucked the fuck out of my neck, thus the dozen of hickeys on my neck. 

"Okay, Tuk!" I stop walking and she turns around, a hint of fear in her eyes from my tone. "I'll play with you in your home another time, alright? Just not today. Please?" I say as I crouch down a bit to level up to her height.

The girl was about to speak but another person's voice interrupts her. It's Kiri.

It seems that Kiri was just about to leave their place, which I didn't even know we were just right outside of. 

Fuck.

"Oh, Tuk! And Y/N!" Kiri says as she stops in her tracks, just right in front of me and Tuk since we were literally right by their door. "What are you guys doing here?" 

"I-uh. Was just about to go." I explain, seamlessly trying to tilt my head down so she doesn't notice my neck and the imprints of his brother's mouth on it.

"Uh, How about you come to eat breakfast with us first? We're just setting up a bit." Kiri invites, a smile on her face.

"Sorry, I-" I say about to excuse myself, not until Lo'ak comes behind Kiri with Tsireya, one of their hands intertwined with each other.

They stop just right beside Kiri, surprised by my presence as well.

And guess what happened after that? In the end, the couple invited me in as well and I didn't have any choice but to accept, otherwise would just be rude.

Neytiri was inside as well together with some other woman around her age. I think her name's Ronal when I asked Kiri.