CH4 Fly

I quickly lock my last piece of accessory - a wide-sized bracelet made of stone crystals and beads that Tuk gifted me last night - and I properly aligned the feathers that were covering my chest. I firmly believe that the clothes here must have some sort of magic that makes them remotely stick really damn well to the body. 

I then got my kunai rope dart from the floor and ran outside at once because shit, I am sooo late.

To my surprise, someone suddenly nudges my arm to my left. I look to see who it was, deeply praying to god or Eywa, or whoever, that it isn't who I think it is. 

Well, guess what?

It is who I think it is. 

Neteyam.

"Where are you going? You're training with me today." He says while running beside me.

"I have plans. Let's reschedule it sometime else, okay?" I say before he could utter another word.

__

Neteyam's POV

"She just ran into the forest. What was she in such a hurry for?" I rant to Tuk who was asking me to give another accessory she made for Y/N. 

I understand why they're close to each other. Both are stubborn as fuck.

"Guys!" I hear a familiar voice from behind. 

It's Lo'ak. 

I turn around to see what he's up to again only to see him with Tsireya, Aonung, and Rotxo. Immediately, I stand up from the floor to greet the guests with a smile. However, another person also arrived: Kiri, who seemed to be in a panic and in a hurry. 

"Hey guys!" She greets the three guests before turning to me. "Oh, yeah, um, Neteyam! You're taking care of the sky girl, aren't you?"

I raise my brows and she responds to my confusion. "Well, I heard from the others that she apparently has managed to bond with an Ikran and had entered the Ikranä Maktoyu racing competition."

Huh?

"She did what?"

__

Y/N's POV

"I'll be naming you Zera!" I smile while I rub the chin of my newly bonded Ikran. 

I stand 12th in line as the last competitor, in the middle of a cliff, with my Ikran whom I bonded with at Mons Veritatis- the place where Neteyam pointed to yesterday and I think I got the second largest banshee there. The largest one was the one I wanted but before I could even look at all the banshees properly, Zera was already chasing my ass. I guess it's its way of choosing me. She's beautiful too; her overall color is peach and she has some kind of pinkish tattoos. It fits my rose alias.