CH10 Thieve

The four of us, Kiri, Lo'ak, Tuk, and I, rode our Ikran's to the 'camp', jail, or whatever it is. It seems that Kiri didn't want me to come which was strange. I don't know what she's on to but sorry to her because I'm not letting this opportunity pass.

I also asked about the whereabouts of Tsireya, Roxto, and Aonung, and they said that they already went back to their hometown. Oddly enough, they didn't seem that upset about it. When I asked, Tuk told me that tomorrow they're now gonna be the ones to visit the Metkayina's and that they're going to stay there for a couple of days. I'm not sure though if Neteyam's coming but I completely bet he would.

We arrived at the area shortly, since it isn't really that far from where we were, and after, stationed our Ikran's somewhere safe. We went inside the place that's not the nearest, but rather the farthest, to my heart. It's honestly dangerous for me to go here since the people are more anathema to me since I'm human. Though, I'll really have to step my act up or else the next time the old lady's waking me up, I'm dead meat to Quaritch.

"Jake's kids are here!" The tatted guy from back then smiles to the three. When he saw me though, the smile on his face instantly faded. "What's the sky girl doing here?" He asks everyone in grimace.

"Calm down, Kael. She's harmless." Lo'ak tells him, placing a hand on his back.

The dude seemed to relax at the younger boy's hand.

He should be close with the Sully's if he reacts that way with the guys.

Anyway, I need to make these people trust me.

"Finally, I know your name! Nice to meet you, Kael. I'm Y/N." I smile at him, holding out a hand for him to shake.

The guy only slaps my hand away before speaking. "Don't think you'll ever get through to me." He says before turning me around and grabbing my hands to tie it up.

Seriously, this again?

"Y/N!" Tuk says, worried about me.

"It's fine, guys. I'm only here to observe anyway." I tell them to avoid panic.

"This is why I didn't want her to come, Lo'ak." Kiri tells his brother, pinching his arm.

"I'll return her when you'll leave. For the meantime, she's staying with me." The guy says.

After all the unnecessary ruckus, I sat by the entrance and the guy stood just right in front of me. This is probably his post.

I took the time to observe the place instead since when I came here it was dark but since it's now noon, the place is much more visible. It wasn't that big, probably just a few meters wide. There were medics here too and different soldiers who all seemed big shots. This is just a guess but, I believe here's the center locus of the Na'vi insurgency.

Most of all.

Neteyam's NOT here.

__

It's been an hour and occasionally, Tuk and Kiri would check up on me and sometimes they'd even stay by my side for a few minutes to talk. They told me they were working medics here while Lo'ak attended a raid.

Feeling alone and bored, I started napping for a bit. However, not a minute after, a loud noise was heard.

The sound of Ikran's landing.

Immediately, I stand up from the floor to peer behind the tatted guy's shoulder. It was, in fact, Ikran's landing, and there were warriors riding them.