CH6 Mystic (smut)

This chapter is 18+

_____

"I'm not flying with you." I crossed my arms as I looked at Neteyam who was connecting his queue with his Ikran.

It's already late at night, probably around 11, and we had just finished our little get-together around 5 minutes ago. Neteyam insisted that I'll be flying with him since I was 'drunk' when in fact, I'm a bit more sober than he is.

He hops on the banshee and signals me to sit in front of him...again.

Just wanting to go back to the village, I quietly obeyed and the Ikran flies up.

We've been flying for 10 minutes now when it only took me half that time to fly to where we were earlier. So, I am very much worried about where we're going.

"Hey- Are you okay back there?" I ask, feeling his body weight quite literally crushing my back and his head completely resting on my shoulder.

I hesitantly look behind me, careful to not repeat what happened the other day. And ofcourse, Neteyam was on the verge of sleeping.

"Neteyam, wake the hell up." I nudge him with my arm and he looks at me with curiosity, without a clue in the world of what's happening.

It wasn't that dark because oddly, the moon shines especially brighter today. This meant that I could still clearly see my surroundings, including the man behind me.

I take a moment to admire the half-asleep boy.

How could someone this good-looking be so cruel and confusing?

A minute he's complimenting me and another minute he denies them. What should I believe in? When will the mixed signals stop?

It wasn't even a week since I met him yet he's managed to gauge a thousand emotions that I would normally only feel in a year.

Worst of all? One day I'll be leaving all this behind-I'll be leaving him and this beautiful world behind for the hell that is Earth.

If only I could stay.

But in the end, I still have a mission to accomplish. That's the only thing that should matter. It's where my loyalty lies.

Right, Y/N?

"Just- Let's stop somewhere first. We can't go ahead like this." I say as I flick Neteyam's forehead to wake him up.

"Fine." He drowsily scowled before speeding up and bringing us to an unfamiliar mountain.

__

We left the Ikran and walked into the forest to find a safe place to stay for the night.

The forest is different from the ones we usually walk into. It's full of glowing colorful plants.

What is this place?

I was holding Neteyam by his shoulder and he was just looking down, eyes closed, just letting me drag him anywhere.

After walking for a few more minutes, I stumbled upon a giant willow tree which was especially bright and beautiful.

"Holy shit, this is amazing." I drop Neteyam and he immediately falls to the ground.

I continue to admire the place. It looked as if it was shielded by rock arches- or if not shielded, protected.