Chapter 20: Party - Part 1

- THOR POV -

"I shall be the bodyguard and Loki can be the escort, I'm sure he'd prefer to have you in his sights the entire night anyways." I state, Loki smirks and wraps his arm around her waist, bringing her closer to his body.

TIME SKIP

Once we had a plan for the mission, we quickly made a 'break' for the moving box on wheels with lights. Stark decided to have us be driven in a limo to the destination of our mission, to make it seem less 'suspicious' when we arrive.

- EMMA POV -

Once we arrived, Thor split off from Loki and myself when we entered, Loki and I started to mingle around the room. There was a chandelier hanging from the ceiling, there are round couches scattered around the area, a dance floor in the middle, a bar, as well as a DJ area near one of the edges of the dance floor.

Loki and I walk over to one of the bar to grab a 'drink' for me, I give the drink to Loki after it is handed to me. Loki gladly takes the drink and holds it in his nondominant hand before re-intertwining our arms and walking me over to one of the empty couches in the corner. After sitting and talking for an hour or so, a man with dark hair and a black suit.

"Hey Pretty Lady," he says, I look at Loki temporarily and hand my drink back to him.

I get up from my spot beside him and lean down before whispering, "I'll be back in one second," Loki nods in response but still seems hesitant as I walk off with the stranger. All I was told was to do was to be here and possibly get some information from any others that were 'invited' by the host.

He brings me to the dance floor and a slower song starts to play, I put one hand on his shoulder while he's holding the other hand. He pulls me against him with the hand he had placed on my waist-

I don't like this mission anymore.