Chapter 12: Comfy

- EMMA POV -

"Shh, I think she's waking up," I hear a whispered voice say, then someone slapped another person and they groaned. I turned onto my stomach and cuddled closer, a blanket is placed on my back and I now notice two cool arms lightly wrapped around my body.

"Maybe if you were quieter, then she'd still be asleep," Another person commented, and I groaned. The arms tightened around me and I feel cool breath lightly fanning the top of my head, my hair moving. Slowly, I open my eyes and look up, my vision is still blurry.

Why am I so comfy? I asked myself, being trapped in someone's cool arms with a blanket spread across my back.

- LOKI POV -

I smile and slowly open my eyes, my grip tightening ever so slightly around the little mortal. I look down at her and see her looking up at me.

Why am I so comfy? I hear the little mortal think to herself, being trapped in someone's cool arms with a blanket spread across my back.

I smile down at her and look to my left, I see Romanoff and Stark, she's angry at him then brings out her 'phone' and taps it. Her phone makes a click sound and she smiles knowingly at me, she then sends it to someone and I hear my Brother's excited scream. I glare at her and she chuckles while walking out of the living area, probably walking to the 'training' room.

The little mortal starts to stir and I start to become anxious about how she'll react about her laying on my chest, well, I guess I'm about to find out.

"Good morning, little mortal," I tease, chuckling when I hear her groan. She snuggles closer into the crook in my neck, I rub her back with my left hand while my right hand lightly rests on the back of her head.

"Sleep," She says and I start to laugh, my chest rising and falling, her body moving with my laughter.