Chapter 2: Cereal

- EMMA POV -

I woke up with the sun shining against my skin, I shut my eyes as hard as I could. While pulling the covers over my eyes when I heard an electric voice coming from all angles of my bedroom.

"Ms. Baker, Mr. Stark has requested your presence in the living room," JARVIS said in a monotone, I grumped in response.

"He said it was urgent, Miss," The AI said again

"Fine, fine, tell him I'll be down there in a minute," I said and threw the bed covers off my body and onto the floor.

I hopped off my bed and teleported to the living room. Only to find the God of Mischief -instead of Tony- sitting on one of the armchairs with a surprised, confused, and impressed all at the same time.

"Where's Tony?" I asked.

"Stark? I know not," Loki replied with a smirk, I gave him a suspicious glare and he chuckled in response.

"But... he called me here,"

"Really? Well, I do not know where he is. But I do know that Romanoff, Banner, Barton, Rogers, and Barnes went on a mission," Loki said all knowingly without looking away from his book, I walked over to him and look over his shoulder to see what he was reading.

"Whatcha reading?" I asked in a playful tone, Loki turned his head to look at me and smirked.

"Poetry, why do you ask?" Loki asked.

"I was just curious," I said while shrugging my shoulders and starting to head to the kitchen. I looked over my shoulder and saw Loki following me with his book in one of his hands.

I opened the cupboard door and reached for the cereal. Nope, of course, Tony would put the cereal on the top shelf of the cupboard. I got on my tippy-toes only to not have been any closer to succeeding, a new hand grabbed my cereal and brought it down into my hand. I followed the arm to see who would have done that for me, it turned out to be Loki who gave the cereal to me when I couldn't reach it.

"T-thank you, Loki," I said a little flustered at how close Loki is standing next to me, Loki noticed and smirked, he leaned in and asked.

"Is something wrong?" He asked in a purring voice. I blushed more and brought the cereal against my chest, holding it there for dear life.