Chapter 18: Break

- EMMA POV -

 I've fully healed, but the team still won't let me on missions, they're too worried that I might get hurt like I did last time, personally, I think it's unfair-

 Of course, you do, dear, you are the one that they're keeping from going on missions. I, on the other hand, would like to stop going on missions.

 I look around the living room, seeing no sign of Loki even near here, sighing, I get up and look for the god. I checked the kitchen, my room, his room, and the library, but there was no sign of him. Frustration overtook me, staring up at the ceiling, I ask Jarvis for the answer, he says that Loki is in the training room- since when?

 "Thanks," I mutter, getting Jarvis to get me to the training room and I stare in the doorway as I watch the God of Thunder and the God of Cuddle- Mischief, battle it out. Neither of them seems to be holding back, not that I'm expecting them to, they're gods after all.

 Hello, darling.

 Loki's voice purrs in my head, I blush and enter the training room, sitting on one of the benches. Watching as they take turns, attacking than defending, they both seem to know each other's tactics.

 "Need a break?" Thor asks, just now, I noticed that both gods were sweating buckets, how long have they been at this?

 "Why do you ask, do you need one?" Loki teases, and I bring a hand to my mouth to hide my chuckle. Thor sighs and rolls his eyes, already done with Loki's antics, somehow he's made it to however old he is and kept his sanity while living with Loki. 

 "I need one from just watching you guys," I mutter, looking at the ground, I hear some chuckles coming from where the guys are training.