Chapter 14: Classified Mission

- LOKI POV -

Thor left in a rush while Stark came into the room along with Rogers, the two silently assess the situation before starting to talk. They walk through the kitchen area and down the stairs to get to this part of the level, once the two are standing in front of us, Stark breaks the silence first.

"Whatever is going on here- which I don't wanna know, will have to stop because we need Emmy." Said Stark, as he crosses his arms over his chest with a serious look on his face.

"She's going to be of good use on this mission," Rogers says, a soft smile on his face as though he's trying to tell me that the little mortal will be ok on this mission. I mentally frown, finally realizing that I didn't want her to go without me... she could get hurt or injured and I wouldn't be there to help.

"What type of mission is it?" I inquired, my brows furrowing as I ask the question.

"That is classified," Stark snarled at me, his eyes narrowing with hatred.

I thought this over for as long as I could before slowly nodding my head, allowing the two to take the mortal who is laying on my chest. She hesitantly gets up with a frown before walking out of the room to get ready for the mission, when she returns, she's in a suit that looks somewhat like Romanoff's but has a few extra details. For example, Emma has more pockets which store what looks to be some daggers and throw stars, she also has a hood that rests on her shoulders as she waits to be told what to do next.

"You ready?" Rogers asks, she nods, "Alright, head to the jet, we'll meet you there,"

She turns and takes a few steps before turning back to me and rushing over, she embraces me in a big hug, her arms wrapping around my neck while mine heads to her waist. I silently plant one of my daggers into an empty slot on her left leg, she takes a deep breath before slowly loosening her grip. She smiles at me then gets called by Rogers and Stark who are at the doorway, she mutters a 'bye' before jogging over to them.

As I watch the three of them walk out of the room I mutter, "Bye,"

(Btw, Mikaylyngrace, thank you for the comments, I love reading them when I first wake up in the mornings)