Episode 50

Before contemplating for a while, Hajun then asked Tiara about the matter that had been lingering on his mind earlier. Noticing this, Minwoo, Jake, and Jaeah are on the same page. All of them are full of questions about it.

Hajun: Come to think of it, Tiara. Didn't Irene get scouted by your company's management? Then, did you work it out?

Tiara: Do I need to do anything else?

Tiara replied to Hajun, then Minwoo scratched the back of his head while Jaeah looked at the information she obtained from the current website. Jake is chewing on the food in front of him while scrolling through the same website, which contains some of the latest news about Irene.

Hajun then slowly extends his hand by setting the glass down and looks Tiara in the eyes before responding.

Hajun: Because it's a well-known fact in our university days, she is your archrival. Tiara, for example, she is a serious rival. One of you even ended up crying back from school on the day of our school's music festival. How do I explain it?

Jake then interfered, remembering those days vividly in his memory. Minwoo may as well snap his finger at the same time, waking Jaeah from her daze. Then she quickly glared at him.

Jake: "I get what Hajun means." The sight of you guys working in the same place doesn't make sense, Tiara.

Minwoo: True. If I were you, I would literally use every single power I have to exclude her from entering the company.

Tiara sighs slowly from it. If she think about it, it is true. But Tiara is just too unbothered to do all that. Her friends might be right. After all, Irene is one of the few that spreads different kinds of rumors' about Tiara and her group of friends, which really makes it harder for them to even believe new people are befriending them. The thing is, she knows this would not make any difference. Neither her mother nor Thyme are aware of this. Even Tia. She just kept it all to herself.

Tiara: If I would do that, then what makes me any different from her, guys? We are now at the age where we need to let go of the past. She bites her lower lip as she says these things, knowing that this isn't what her friends want to hear.

Jaeah: You are too kind, girl. Don't you remember?

Tiara: I did. I am not the type to forget either.

Jake: Then why? Urgh damn. Jake is too frustrated to remember all the things that happened to them due to what Irene had done.

Minwoo: That's right; I could not understand how you are able to even... Nevermind. If she tries to involve you or approach you again  in Parama building, go to the House of BSK. You are worth more than that.

Hajun: Or to the Habaek Group?

Jaeah: Or join me in LA?

Jake: Or join me under Shimyeon Corporation?

However, this caused Tiara to chuckle while listening to all the invitations that her friend gave her. All of them look adorable, though in their faces there isn't a single expression that they are happy with Irene under one of the entertainment labels that Parama Group has. Tiara knew about it earlier, but she tried to feign ignorance. She even talk it out with Thyme, but she doesn't disclose every single thing, so it is an immature act if she wants Irene to disapprove of signing the contract. She can just accept it with her gritted teeth.

Tiara: Oh, thank you for all the invitations. I'm really fine, guys.

Jake: If I ever heard one wrong thing about her, you should leave immediately. I mean, who cares? She almost threw each one of us under the bus.