Episode 31

A few weeks later, Tiara goes to Ren's penthouse without noticing him. She enters the suite silently, cautiously, and carefully, as if a child is entering a house late at night, scared that her mother will wake up. She then noticed Ren's backside in the room after walking through the hall. The maids there just silently chuckle at her when she makes the shush signal to surprise Ren from the back. By the way, she wore this outfit for the day.

 By the way, she wore this outfit for the day

Tiara mouthed the word 1-2-3 then

Tiara: BOOO! Ren! How ya doin'?! She scared him from behind and gently placed her hand over his back.

Ren can only smile at her antics. This is the kind of behavior that she rarely shows to others, but when it comes to Ren, she is just amused by his reaction and keeps on wanting to tease him more and more to get that calm face off of him.

Ren: Now you are capable of trespassing on my penthouse as well? Impressive, Tiara. He said after hugging her.

Tiara: Are you not even stunned at all? Even scared? How can you not even wince at all? And how did you find out? She pouts her mouth after breaking from the hugs.

Ren: Only a scaredy-cat would be scared by your tricks, Ara. Plus, I can hear the click of your heels when you enter the hall. And the scents from your perfume as well.

Tiara: At this rate, you should meet a shaman, Ren Ren. Your sixth sense, though? Alright then, can I join you here? She then sat next to him.

Ren nodded.

Tiara: I know some priests. Maybe they can help you so that those ghosts won't disturb this precious giant teddy bear friend named Ren of mine. What do you think? She gave him a curious face. To which Ren chuckled.

Ren: Only you can think of that solution, Tiara. Well, seeing your clothes today, it seems like you are back to the old you again. Even if your hair is set to that Tiara Paramaanantra hairstyle again. He gave her a fist bump, to which she gave back again while rolling her eyes.

Tiara: In loving memory of that style, Ren. I missed them a lot.

Ren: But, I miss the one that's standing in front of me right now the most. That sounded like something Kavin would say, right?

Tiara: Geez.

Ren: Why are you going here, then? Did you finally remember the address where I live? Because I forgot the last time you went here.

Someone is holding a grudge. Am I right? She tickles him.

Ren: Nah.

Tiara: Nothing, actually, a few weeks ago. My schedule was quite packed.

Ren: Ah, I see. Then, how is your mother's reaction to your change at the hotel? She looked surprised from the way I saw her at the back.

Tiara: Gosh, I don't know how to explain this one to you. But she took it unexpectedly. I assumed she was going to exile me or, worse, nag and then disown me. Yet this is the only thing she said.