Episode 45

With Thyme's grip on his collar, Kavin mustered all his courage.

Kavin: It's been a long time. I can't hide it anymore. Damn it, Thyme.

 I love her. Tiara. You need to stop pressuring her anymore.

Thyme then relaxed his firm grip on him. Of course, Kavin later landed an unexpected punch which MJ and Ren already see coming.

Thyme: I'll deal with you later. When we finally found her.

Ren: Thyme, Thyme!

Thyme exits the room hastily. With both Kavin and Thyme having bruises on their faces, MJ again sighed. Afterward, he offers help to Kavin.

MJ: First-aid kit? Need that?

Kavin: "I'm fine."

MJ: Why did you say that to him? You know there will be perfect timing for everything, right? Thyme isn't in his best condition right now, Kavin. I get that you are worried about Tiara, but telling Thyme about this isn't the best option.

Kavin: Does it look like I am content with all of this, MJ? I hold up for too long.

MJ: Anyway, how are you going to do it later?

Kavin: I'll see it then. Right now, I'm worried about Tiara's whereabouts and the fact that she isn't here probably because of Thyme. It's not my job to make him feel okay. Everyone is always on his side. I admit that I am the source of this mess. I'll sort everything out with him soon.

MJ: Alright, just make sure you both don't go too far. Hey, Tiara won't like this at all, you know. You guys are not kids anymore. Risking your friendship over this is not a smart move, Kavin.

Kavin doesn't reply to MJ, then. MJ patted him on the back to give Kavin assurance. He feels bad for him in this whole situation.

It's been almost a week since she stayed at the hotel, owing to the passage of time. At first, it was a short escape from Thyme, but now she kind of likes it. No one is there to tell her what she should do; she is so free from morning to night to dawn. That's the kind of thing she always wanted before. But thinking of it, she rarely went out of her suites. Either she makes room service to get her some food and necessities as usual, or she makes a call to the hotel.

Why not ramble on about the hotel itself, she reasoned? A little stroll won't hurt, right? It's been quite a long time since she last interacted with a human being, and so she went out that morning. As skeptical as she is of her surroundings, she dresses in a white hoodie with hoods covering her hair so that no one can recognize her. She is still a public figure, and her image can be seen everywhere, including on billboards in Bangkok. That's something that she doesn't want people to care and notice. Even if only one person uploads her picture to the internet, you can bet it, three seconds later, F4 will be able to track her whereabouts. Something she worked hard on for a week will go to waste.

Tiara then sat herself down at the lounge café nearby. After she ordered the food and drinks, she took a look at her phone. the one that she used in the meantime. She opened up the messages one by one. 

Minwoo: Hey, what are you doing?😶

Minwoo: I bet you haven't woken up yet at this time, right?😏

Minwoo: Go out a little bit; there's a team that both me and Hajun sent to you over there to protect you.

Tiara: I do wake up early these days, Minwoo!🔥

Minwoo: Oh, sh*t😮,you do wake up early. So what are you doing? I mean, even if there's nothing to do.

Tiara: Just walking in the hall.  Thank you for sending me scary-looking guys in casual clothes here and there😬