Episode 47

After several hours, roughly nine hours later, the lead surgeon exits the operating room.
Rosalyn, Tia, and Thyme approached the doctor.

Dr. Lee: I'm Doctor Lee. And I'm Miss Tiara's general lead surgeon in charge. I apologize for making everyone wait a bit longer than usual.

The others just nodded at it but the matriarch of Parama is still uneasy, the same goes for Thyme.

Rosalyn: Doctor, did the surgery go well?
Doctor Lee: Everything is fine, though the surgeries are difficult.

After hearing this, everyone lets out a glad sigh.

Doctor Lee: But I must also inform you of this.
Thyme already feels worried and just lets out the thought that is running through him at the moment.
Thyme: Doctor, will my sister wake up after this?
Doctor: The injuries have caused significant trauma to the patient. Our main goal during the surgery is to survive the complicated and risky procedure involving veins. Following that, we will usually keep a close eye on her because there is a possibility of a hematoma. (Google please, I found this on the Hospital Playlist.)

Earlier in the OR, the patient had lost a massive amount of blood. To see her and wait for her to wake up after this surgery will be a bit difficult. That's all I can conclude now. My residents will take really good care of her after this. As for now, she will be put in the ICU and we will need to monitor her condition closely. Thank you.

The doctor then walks away from the site, leaving them.
Tia was crying after listening to this. Gorya approached her to calm her while Thyme just sits down restlessly. As for Rosaleyn, she is seeing other specialists get more detail about Tiara's condition.
MJ then walks over to Thyme and gently pats his shoulder.

He gave him a signal, "It's going to be fine."

Kavin, on the other hand, walked away from the place after he heard the news from his doctor. Ren followed him afterward.
Ren: Kavin, wait. He tried calling Kavin while running and somehow did not manage to catch up as it seem Kavin is still upset with him.

It had been almost two weeks since Tiara has not awoken. Every day, a bunch of bouquets arrive in her private room. Her condition has been stable since the surgery, but she does not appear to be waking up any sooner. Many tubes surround her to support her respiratory system. Only the soft sound of the ventilator system can be heard in the room. The exclusive VIP ward feels so removed from reality.

Thyme entered the room restlessly and sat calmly on the chair beside her, inspecting the handrail made of tubes and wires. He is amused by it. Is this how it appeared when he had the incident a few years ago? If not, you can bet this one is more painful and crucial. His one and only baby sister lay there motionless as if she had a good night's sleep. He then slowly mutters a word while grabbing her hands. Hands on her right side, which are bruised due to the IV drip tube and arm cast, as well as signs of surgical wounds all over her left hand. The main reason why it all happen.

Thyme: Tiara...? Aren't you going to wake up at all? I indeed asked you to take a lot of rest and sleep before, but isn't this too much? I made a mistake by not accompanying you here, but this is cruel, you know. I missed you. So wake up faster, okay? You took too long this time.
It took a few moments for him to resume speaking. He regained his composure after briefly touching his temple.

You see, no one has dared to oppose me except you, not even Gorya, though. He chuckles. When you ask me to come to you, I always give up. Whatever you want, I will give it to you right away. I hate seeing you like this. It's almost three weeks since you've been laying down here. In the first place, you dislike hospitals. So, please. Can you wake up, Ara? After this, you can be angry at me all the time and slam the door in my face whenever you feel like it. He hummed and then slowly fall asleep as it was already dawn.