Episode 44

She spends hours and hours on the road, feeling further and further away from the city. She stopped and parked her car. She then opens the glove compartment of the car and reaches for one of the items inside. It is wrapped in a blue box.

Tiara took it out slowly and tried to switch it on. Luckily, it can function well. It is her secret emergency phone that she uses, and no other tracking device can track it. This is significant given MJ's slyness in this situation. Tiara then scrolls down through a few contact numbers before reaching for one. She dialed the number.

Tiara? Hello? Why are you calling me using this number? Is everything okay?

The voice sounded concerned this time, and it makes Tiara feel like she can't say anything for a while.

Tiara: Mmm, I'm not okay, Hajun.

Hajun then sighed before beginning his speech

Hajun: It's okay. Take your time. I'm here to listen.

Tiara: "I'm so upset with everything." Can I even recover Hajun? I wish that I wouldn't come back to Bangkok. Then all of this would not have happened.

Hajun: Still, you can't stay in London forever. From what I have read about your diagnosis, it is a bit tricky, but once it is done, you will be fine.

Tiara: That's what I mean when I say I want to recover. I have to sacrifice it as well, right? You know how much I love it.

Hajun: I know. As someone who used to study this matter, it's better if you do it. You have talked about it with your brother, right? The sooner you get the treatment, the sooner you will recover. You will not be in pain anymore.

Tiara was then reminded of the thing that happened this morning. She still feels upset about it.

Hajun: Or do you want me and Minwoo to pick you up? You can do it at Habaek's. I can put you in touch with some professors who are familiar with this case.

Tiara: Gosh, Hajun. You guys are busy. There's no need for you and Minwoo to do that. Nope. I can manage it. Also, I don't want to talk about my brother yet. I'm so upset with everything that's going on lately.

Hajun: I want to say something like, "Hey, that's what friends are for." But seriously, we can be there for you. You can just say when the dates are going to be set, and we'll fly all the way there. How does that sound?

Tiara: Wah! It must have been nice to be rich, Mr. Chairman Song. No, Hajun. I'm really fine. It's just that I feel like I need to call someone. Even after this, I'm unsure of where to go. It's reassuring knowing Chairman Song Hajun is one of my friends. What a premium friend you are, Hajun-ah.

She chuckles. These guys are always ready for her, no matter the distance or the occasion. Why can't Thyme understand this as well? It's even created more headaches for her after Ren's sudden confession and Kavin's conflict with her. The timing seems perfect for her to blow up in her face.