Episode 29

A few weeks had passed since Tiara had last met with the rest as she keep herself busy with her own job task representing Parama Group. As it is weekend, she took a longer sleep than she supposed to take. She just feeling so lazy at the moment, and the least thing she wanted to encountered is drama of course. It's good if she can just let everything happened before like it never happen as she had enough of it. Somehow she felt like, Mona had a feelings on Kavin based on she saw her reaction seeing Kavin back then. Not to mention as what MJ had mentioned to her, Mona is his first love. That is something she kind of suspicious of. So, she decided to move along just how it supposed to be. It's not related to her, she thought. Out from all the mess, and away from all the trouble. That is the only thing she wanted right now. Not until, a call reach out to her. She take it anyway with her eyes half closed.

Mira: Hey, I just arrived from Paris yesterday. Wanna meet? GIRL, I've missed you so much!

Tiara: No, bye.

Mira: Tiii-

She then hangs up and goes back to sleep.

Mr. Lee: It went off earlier than I expected. He whispered to both Julie and May. She really spent her day sleeping all day after coming back from the church. Mira makes a surprise visit to her at home, but she doesn't know about it. She was thirsty, so she awoke from her sleep and opened her eyes for a few moments. Then she came to a halt when she noticed a petite girl sitting on her room sofa. But she just ignored it as she thought it might be a hallucination or she was still half dreaming, half awake.

Mira: Tiara?! You're ignoring me? Whoa! I didn't expect to be treated this way. I came all the way from Paris, then went straight from the airport to this big ass mansion just to see you sleep walking.

Tiara: Uh? It's you, P'Mira. She takes a better look at Mira and then hugs her for a while. But maintain that "I've just woken up" vibe for her.

Mira shakes her head and chuckles, looking at Tiara's. In contrast to her media persona, it's refreshing to see her with messy hair, bare face, and wearing a sleeping robe during the day.

Mira: I bet someone lost their sleep time yesterday, huh?

Tiara: Not really P'Mira. She yawned. I received a good sermon yesterday. That makes it hard to get up this morning due to having no dreams at all. Just a good amount of sleep is needed. Meeting the priest yesterday was really helpful for me.

Mira: Wait what? Priest? What are you even doing? At night, going to church? You mean?

Tiara nodded.

Tiara: I'm asking for forgiveness there. It's not a big deal, P'Mira.

Mira: Oops, okay then.

Tiara: Why are you here, by the way? All of a sudden?

Mira: Look at this. She showed her engagement rings to Tiara. Tiara just rolled her eyes.

Tiara: And? new collection?