Episode 5

Even if they are twins. Tiara is pretty much known to be secretive and remain private, even with Thyme. She doesn't talk about her friends that much. When asked about them, she just says "this friend and that friend." Thyme easily surrenders and refuses to ask it again because it irritates him even more.

Ren: I don't think you guys should underestimate her friends.

Listening to this theme, Kavin and Mj start to focus and be more attentive to his words.

MJ: What do you mean?

Ren then explaining about Habaek Groups. It's a fact that it's one of the major conglomerate companies in South Korea. It's from the Song Hamin clan.

Kavin then did something. He took out the iPad. and searching through the online database.

Kavin: There it goes. I found it. Then he explains it to them.

Song Hamin is the oldest member and founder of Haebaek Group. The group has tons of business chains around the country. The Medicine and Health Centre is one of them. Then, this might be why Ren knew about it then. Aira Health Centre last year sent some of their general surgeons to attend a symposium at Haebaek Hospital.

Ren nodded to this and Kavin continued his explanation.

Kavin: The Late Chairman Song Haryul is the only son of the founder of Habaek Groups which is Chairman Song Hamin.

MJ and Thyme were listening attentively.

Thyme: Then what has this got to do with Tiara's friend?

Kavin: From here, I will tell you, okay. Song Haryul married Lee Yeonmin. She is the daughter of Wang Yoomin, who owns several department store chains in South Korea named Eri World. You can say it's a win-win business tie.

MJ: I understand. But can we go straight to the story then? Who is Tiara's friend in all this story?

Kavin: He is the youngest son of Song Haryul and Lee Yeonmin. And thus making him the heir of the Habaek groups. He has one elder brother. But his brother was too busy with his own work, so he never wanted the position from the start.

Thyme: Too busy? Whoa? What kind of work did he do that made him pass the golden opportunity of becoming the future leader of Habaek then?

Kavin: He became a Catholic priest.

Listening to this, all three of them are in disbelief. Kavin and MJ were coughing. Ren shaking his head by then. Thyme's eyes widen in disbelief as he hears this.

Ren: Doesn't he have any other siblings?

Kavin: Nope. Only him and his brother. There were other family members, of course, but the elder Chairman Song got rid of them to protect the seat for his grandchild. He gave them another enormous business chain. So they have no other words. I bet all eyes were on him by then at this funeral service. Now I know why your mother approved it. I mean, they can be Parama Group's potential partners in business. And, as you know, Tiaras aren't there for that reason.

Ren: Yes, she is there because they are only close friends. They are close since they are in the same class from elementary to high school in Singapore. And her friend's name is actually Song Hajun.

Thyme: You sure know a lot more than me, Ren.

MJ notices this and shifts the focus to other topics.

But he sure is good looking. He will further his medical studies, right?

Kavin: Yes, he is. Now I wonder. What kind of decision will he make after this?

That must be why Tiara is there right now. She is definitely a good one at giving insight on how to make a decision.

Ren: And you are the bad one for making decisions at a critical time. That must be why you guys are twins. It's called Yin Yang, after all. Ren cracks a joke.

All of them are laughing on that while Thyme jokingly push him with the cushion pillow.