Episode 21

A few moments later, Thyme comes downstairs and goes in their direction. She instinctively pushes him away.

Kavin: Don't tell me. This is the reason you-

She interrupted him.

Tiara: Shut up, Kavin. I'll join you for lunch. So, can you please shut up for a while? She mutters only for Kavin to hear.

As Thyme approaches to hug her, She gave a big smile.

Thyme: Good morning, Ara! Whoa! Is this good progress? You have never woken up this early before. You said it's a ruining of your beauty sleep if you wake up before 9 at the weekend.

Tiara: Hmm, I wake up a bit early because there is some kind of disturbance in my room. She glares at Kavin for a while.

Thyme: Oh, that sounded bad. Anyway, what are you going to do today?

Tiara: Nothing much. Maybe some practice with the piano?

Thyme nodded.

Thyme: Okay then. Take care. He walked to the dining hall to grab his breakfast.

She was about to follow Thyme, but then Kavin quickly grabbed her hands.

Kavin: Don't forget our meeting. We have a lot to talk about. He said.

Tiara: Yeah, yeah, of course.

Both of them then sat down in the dining room.

Ren arrived soon after.

Thyme: Tiara, do you have any idea who Irene Achaya is?

Tiara: Mmm, I had an idea for the name. But can't properly remember the face? Why so?

Thyme: Oh, I figure that you know her. Well, she is a socialite. I expected you guys to meet each other at the event yesterday. Don't you?

Tiara: I don't. I met with Lita Empicca instead.

Thyme then accidentally chokes on his food while listening to that. MJ laughed, while Ren and Kavin just sneakily smiled at her answers. She felt weird, so she stared at him blankly and asked him.

Tiara: Why? What's wrong? Are you okay? Aunty Yu, can you give Thyme warm water please?

Aunty Yu: All right, young miss.

Tiara walked up to him and gave him a gentle pat on the back.

Tiara: Are you okay now?

Thyme: Mhm, better. Thanks. How in the world did you meet her there, Ara? Out of place?

Tiara: Oh, she was Thyme's ex-fiancée, wasn't she? She was suddenly reminded of how bubbly and friendly Lita is. Thus, she smiles and hums to the beat in her mind.

MJ: Dang, what's the matter with you? You okay? He gently kicked her legs to wake her as he sat in front of Tiara at the table. She then quickly adjusted her seat.

Tiara: We just meet for a while. We talked about this and that. As simple as that.

Ren: But you should take care,Tiara. Who knows what intentions she may have had on you?

Thyme: Your social skills are great, but there are some people you do need to avoid, Tiara. One of them is Lita. I'm not against you meeting her because she used to be my ex-fiancé. But, you know, linking to her will caused a stir as well. We can never predict her movements.

Kavin: That's true. After all, your mother will not be too happy with it. Oh yea, why did you mention Irene, Thyme?

Thyme: Isn't she your rival, Ara? You guys study classical music together? Right?