Episode 43

Thyme then waited for Tiara anxiously as he looked at his watch. He knocked on the door after noticing Tiara hadn't left her dressing room. With his loud voice too.

Thyme: Tiara? You there? Hello?

Tiara can only sigh. She swears that if he isn't her brother, she will ignore the hell out of him. As she finished zipping up the dress on her back, Tiara slowly got out of the room. Thyme's face then lit up upon seeing her. She is stunning. If she's pretty, that's indirectly saying he's good-looking too, he thought.

Thyme: Finally, I've waited too long; my stomach is starting to growl, Ara.

He tapped on his stomach to show her. with her rolling eyes. She then replied to him.

Tiara: I didn't ask you to wait, didn't I? And I never said I wanted to have breakfast. So, face it, brother.

Thyme: Savage. Well, come. Let's go down. They are already here.

Tiara: Wait, what? This fast?

Thyme: I guess so. It's a bit fast today, isn't it? The moment I called, they arrived 20 minutes later with MJ being the latest to come, as usual. I wonder what's with them. Then he coughs.

Tiara: Well, if there isn't anything else. Do I look pretty?

She smiles widely at him, and Thyme looks at her slowly from hair to toe. He then gave the okay sign. Tiara quickly slapped his arm.

Thyme: Of course, you are beautiful, elegant, majestic, and pretty. If you're ethereal, that means I'm too. We are the same, isn't it? He pats her hair.

Tiara: "Awww, how sweet are you, Thyme?" She sarcastically replies, then smiles.

Thyme: Also, nice choice of dress. White suits you. I'm being honest about that. I can't remember, but one of us likes white color as well.

Tiara: "Oh?"

Thyme nodded.

Tiara: That means I'm doing great, right?

Thyme: "Too fine, sister." He chuckles with his thumbs up.

Thinking the only person that will love this looks on her

Her looks and dress by the way.

Tiara appears calm on the outside, but she is nervous on the inside. She's not prepared at all. Tiara walked down the stairs with Thyme by her side. Slowly, she felt eyes on her. And she just pretends that everything will be fine. Or not. Or whatever, she just wants to have a peaceful breakfast anyway.

Not long after, both Thyme and she arrived at the dining hall. MJ waves at them. Of course, he is the only one capable of doing that, as all this mess doesn't involve him anyway. But damn it, Tiara's usual seat next to MJ has been taken by Thyme. She can only curse silently in her mind. That means she's out of options. Either she sits with Kavin by her side or with Ren. Usually, she will go with Ren, but what happened yesterday is still fresh in her mind. Kavin and she haven't reconciled. Then a voice wakes her up from her thoughts.