Episode 49

Jake: Are you sure you won't join us, Tiara? 

Jaeah: Yeah, I mean, it's been quite a time since we last parted.

Tiara: Guys. 

Minwoo: As if you care about that in London and Singapore. He scoffed before snatching snack from Jaeah.

Tiara: But we are in Bangkok right now, you dummy. 

Minwoo: Oh, come on. Are you going to be like, "Don't tell my mom and my brother that I am actually one of those who are actually one of the elites that frequently visits clubs and stuff"?

Tiara: It's not like I don't want to hang out and stuff. I have my image to protect here. 

Hajun: Well, then. Let's go to one of the exclusive bars. None of us here like to drink that much after all. 

Jaeah: It's funny how five of us are non-alcoholics but seriously crazy about attending it. 

Jake: "Half of us are practically living in the club, to be honest, Jaeah." Excluding Tiara and Hajun after all. 

Hajun: Are you sure you won't join it? Tiara?

Tiara: Let me think of it. My arm cast just fell off one week ago. I'm not sure if it's okay or risky at all.

Minwoo: You don't have to think of it. We have a doctor in our group. Come on! Let's go. 

Jaeah: Yeah, let's go. We went through worse than this.

Tiara: You guys are crazy. I'm just done with the meeting and photoshoot. Look at my outfits. 

Jake: Come on. You look like that one rich businesswoman. This will do. When do you never look on point?

Minwoo: Mind you, Tiara. Jake rarely compliments others. 

Jaeah: That's right. Oh, come on, girl. 

Jake then quickly covers Tiara's mouth as she is about to shout back, while Jaeah then grabs her arm and walks side by side with her as she enters the car with both Hajun and Minwoo in the front seat. 

Not long after a rides. The car then stopped. But then Tiara eyes wide open looking at the venue. She then quickly slap Hajun head from the back seat. 

Tiara: Why on earth here?! Are you out of your mind Song freaking Hajun!

Hajun: Why?! And what is this for! Ouch! Tiara?! Seriously?! As if you never step into a club in your entire life. 

Jaeah: Girl. Why do you smack his head?

Minwoo: He kind of deserve it. But why now?

Jake: Yeah why why?

Tiara: Guys. This is JT CLUB. MY FRIEND OWNED THIS ENTIRE CLUB!!!

Hajun: Isn't this nice? I mean we could ask for a discount? He told Tiara innocently while Jake nodded agressively. 

Minwoo: I know right. Geez. You should have said to us sooner. I would have book it early. 

Tiara: Seriously you cheapskate. This entire area is owned by my friend, MJ. MJ is in my brother's group. 

Jaeah: Oh the F4? 

Tiara then rolled her eyes and nodded. 

Jake: What's the problem Ti? Won't you get like friend's benefits like discount and stuff if you make a visit here? 

Tiara: Oh Jake. She then sigh before massaging her temple and explain to them. 

If the words get out and the management inform MJ that I'm here. I'm done for. If MJ know. My brother know. And everybody knows. I'm doom. Dead.