Announcement!

Hi♥️my fellow moonshiners, how are you all doing? I hope everything is fine and stuff. First of all, I want to say sorry for the long wait for the update. I'm just figuring out and adjusting to my current life right now. Also, as I felt like this is my safe space, I think I may take a bit longer time for the next few chapters as I am being diagnosed by medical officers at my uni to have quite severe symptoms of anxiety and depression. It's more on the anxiety side. I'm doing well for now but sometimes my panic attacks come and go as it want.  As for this, a little bit of counseling and therapy sessions will help. So it's kind of slowing the progress of me having an idea for the chapter as I'm quite busy with the assignments here as well.

Worry not, as I will be updating soon enough, so please bear with me, and if you guys have any idea that you want to add to the next chapters, you may put it down in the comment section below. I love every single one of you and seeing Moonshine being added to reading list each time, and the votes, it really cheer me up. I appreciate every single one of it. This is my passion, writing, so I will never stop what I start. And as the start of the new beginning, I might have a new story book as long as I'm on the right track~ Curious on who it will be then, be patient hehe. Until then, see ya! And here it is our Ren Ren visual to brighten up your day!🔥❤💫

Side Note: There will be a switch on Tiara and Kavin relationship in the next few chapters

Side Note: There will be a switch on Tiara and Kavin relationship in the next few chapters. It's time everyone! I love drama so of course, with every good moment, there will always be an obstacle. This time we will have to figure out that "a friend is not just a friend and we will never guess what is inside their heart and mind". And I think I already put enough hint about it here hehe. Let just cross our finger and wait patiently!