Epilogue

Beepp, beep. Caller notifications pop up and show the id caller name on the phone. She sigh then take the call calmly waiting for the respond.
Tiara : Hello, mom.
Madam Rosaleyn : Hello, how are you there doing, Ara? *she call the nickname she used between only both of them*
Tiara : Doing really great, I will be having a midsummer break, also mom, there will be a major summer festival here. I'm super excited to join it.
Madam Rosaleyn : Mmm that's sounded great. But I'm really sorry to break it to you. I have one good news and one bad news for you, Ara.
Tiara : *as she listen to this, she tap with her finger as she feel like she know the topic will be leading to where*. What is it?
Madam Rosaleyn : I guess it's time for you to go back to Thailand. You've been in Singapore for quite a long time. And you must've recover as you said you are going to the festival? Well, I don't want to break your fun. Let's go back to home, Tiara. With Thyme and Tia there.
Tiara : *listening to this, she hold her breath and take her time and roll her eyes, meanwhile, her mother seems to understand, waiting for her response to that*
Madam Rosaleyn : Are you there, Tiara?
Tiara : I am, mom. Do I need to go there? I mean I love being in here and stuff. Plus, you send me here for the sake of protecting my privacy, medical condition and yes, the fact that I'm going to miss out the festival that I've been waiting to plan out with my friends? My entire life here? And everything?
Madam Rosaleyn : I know. I am sorry for that. It's time for you to go back. You will be with Thyme now. Help him as much as you can. As well with your piano recital, we'll figure out what to do with it okay. Your departure will be set two days from now. I already inform Mr Lee about it. All the outfits, if you don't have enough time to pack it, it's okay. I already prepare new set of things for you there. All I need for you to do now is sleep early, behave yourself at the airport, eat your meal regularly and yes be a good girl. I love you. End of discussion bye.
Tiara : But mommmm.
*then she heard the beeep sound.
Dang she really hang up after mumbling all this rap words? She said as rolling her eyes and holding her hands up to her waist.
Feeling angry? Yes she is. But there's something that makes she felt, maybe this is better after all agreeing to her mother's conditions. To have a rest on everything.
On the day of departure
Tia : Are you okay?
Tiara : Do I look like I'm okay, P'Tia?
Tia: Come on, it's not like you are going to the end of the world. You're going to meet Thyme? Don't you miss him? The last time you met him was during last year Christmas dinner at the Marina Bay.
Tiara : I do miss him, but not to the point of going and living in Thailand for god sake, P'Tia. *she said while showing her mouth*
Tia : Oh Gosh, my baby sis looking cute *she said while holding Tiara's cheek*. You are going to be okay. I know Mom is doing the best for us. It can be tough but I believe you can do it. Bangkok isn't bad after all. You will be attracted by it beauty and the people. And yes, F4. Still remember them? They are your childhood friends.
Tiara : P'Tia, the moment I leave Thailand, all the memories are gone in my head. I have my own friends now. What even F4 mean? Is it a Mathematics formula or what? Can they even got a better name than that? Urgh!
Tia: Well, that you can ask Thyme himself. Now take a rest. We'll be on land 2 hours later. Go to sleep. It's going to be a long journey baby sis. *she said as hugging Tiara*
Tiara : yes ofcourse, why not? She said sarcastically. And then she go to sleep. 

Time jump babeyyy/2 hours later

Mr Lee : Miss, wake up. We already arrive.
Tiara : Already? Oh? *she slowly open her eyes and stretching a bit*
Tia : Thank you for the great service *Tia giving a token of appreciation to the stewardess that are serving them*
Tiara: Now this is really happening. *she can't really believe the land she step on now isn't Singapore itself. She dramatically imagine all the worst case scenario in her head not until Tia call her.

Tia : What are you doing, Tiara? Come down faster, please.
Tiara: I don't think I'm ready but let's go she said as walking down the stair. Then, Mr. Lee give her a box of sunglasses.
Mr. Lee : You may use this, Miss. There may be some reporters and unwanted scene what do we call that.
Tiara : Sasaeng? Please, Mr. Lee. You watch too many drama. No sasaeng will follow me diligently when all I do is sleep and eat in daily life. I'm not some girl group idol. I'm a pianist.
Mr. Lee: But, Miss. You can use it nonetheless. The flash from the camera can hurt you. I don't want to be in a trouble later.
Tiara : Yeah yeah sure.

She know at this point, all the eyes going to be on her. Which is why she love the life she is in the Singapore. What can she do now. As she herself, will be the main focus now. She silently praying there won't be any reporter outside. And as she expected, none.

Tiara : See? You watch too many drama, Mr.Lee. All the people here are minding their own business. *she said while winking to her personal asisstant*
Mr. Lee face : 😑
Tia: Get into the car faster, Tiara. We'll go to the mansion afterward. Do not attract unwanted attention
Tiara : Hmmm sure.
As she get into the car, the driver started to drive. She observe the views from the window. The city life of Bangkok.
Tiara : This place really change a lot P'Tia.
Tia: It did. That's why I told you. Give this place a chance. You've been in Singapore for quite a long time. You are the only one who didn't change a lot after all this years. She said that while smiling at her.
Tiara just roll her eyes listening to that. She know at some point, Tia is her closest person and the most trusted one she ever had. She share everything with her. Now that she have her own life, Tiara hesitantly wonder if she can ever get close as she used to be with her.

Soon after that they arrive at the mansion. Parama Mansion. Something about it makes her feel nostalgia. After all, that's the place where she spent her entire childhood until she's 12 years old. At that time, her mother taking her to Singapore, due to some medical condition that she need and she want Tiara to be protected from privacy. Tiara at that age couldn't understand much of it. But she didn't ask why. As she feel she silently love the idea of living abroad since little kid. The boys of course were sad of it. Thyme especially.

Boy was crying every night. She is his twin. They are pretty inseparable. She is born 7 minutes after him. But he really love the fact that he have a little sister. They share everything and he always been there for her. Until, she start living in Singapore. They grow a bit distant as Tiara totally love the new environment she is in. And she feel a bit shy showing affection to him.

Thyme of course it didn't affect him. He still brag about her whenever she call him from time to time to his friends. As close as them as a twin. Their personality is totally different from each other. While Thyme is known to be the strong, intimidating aura, confident, dominant leader of F4. Tiara is more laidback, bubbly, sweet and understanding. She is pretty much friendly to almost everyone which makes their character contrast to each other.

Enjoy everyone♥️Excuse the minor grammar mistake. I'm rushing and etc💚