Episode 18

Then a morning comes. An unexpectedly calm morning before the storm comes.

Mr. Lee abruptly entered her room after knocking it a few times.

Mr. Lee said, "Young Miss, you have to wake up now." I don't want to disturb your peaceful morning, but there's something you need to see.

She then lazily wakes up to it. Mr. Lee switched on the TV and showed the news on her iPad. She was still semi-awake, so she just read it half-heartedly. Right then, Thyme goes to her room, followed by Tia. At first, she thought maybe it was a glitch or rumor and that she was just exhausted.

Mr. Lee: The news was announced this morning. I'm scared there will be a press conference about it soon, young miss.

Tia: Tiara? What is happening now?

Thyme then sat on her bed and grabbed the iPad from her hand. He read it carefully.

Tiara Paramaantra is now one of the current new shareholders in Habaek Group. The other new shareholders are also expected to attend the new board meeting at the end of this month. Song Hajun is the new leader of Habaek Group. It's a major event for the conglomerate company. A sworn ceremony will be held soon.

The comment

Whoa, as expected. Song Hajun always makes an impactful comeback.

So now the company will be led by the younger generation.

It will be on good terms, of course.

Tiara then remembered that Hajun had made her and the others sign the VIP wards agreement. Then everything makes sense for her, but she is still doubtful about it. She hasn't muttered a word ever since she read it.

Tiara: P'Tia, Thyme, can you both leave me alone? I need some privacy right now. Please?

She then makes a call to Hajun.

She screamed his name the moment he picked up the call. Thyme and Tia could hear it from the outside, and Thyme was about to enter her room, worrying about her. Then Tia stopped her.

Tia: Thyme, don't.

Thyme: P'Tia. She doesn't sound okay now. What if mom-

Tia: She can manage it. I'm sure she's like us.She looks like she is still in a state of confusion. Okay, let her make her own decision. As for mother, come let's meet her. I'm sure she had no idea of this either, seeing she had been trying to call her since this morning but failed as Tiara was still sleeping.

Thyme agrees with her.

While Tiara was in the room on the phone call,

SONG HAJUN!!!! Tiara Are you nuts? OR ARE YOU JUST CRAZY? How could you do this to us? Are you crazy? You tricked us back then, right?

Song Hajun then calmly replied to her.

Hajun: I'm sorry, Tiara. By doing this, then and only then, can I protect Habaek. The plan If I directly asked you, I know you would never agree. Minwoo knew about this. And I asked him to keep quiet. As for Jaeah and Jake, they declined it. Jaeah needs to focus on her LGPA issue. Jake is Jake. He rejected it even before I could talk to him about it. He also needs to be a representative for his father, you know. Thus, all I can think about is you and Minwoo. Somehow, I figure that I need you and Minwoo for this. I transfer all the shares that my grandfather secretly saved to you and Minwoo's name, thinking it will secure us. You know, my share in Habaek Group alone will not be enough. I need your connection with the world of business. As for Minwoo, we all need his brain and luck. Sorry, Tiara.