"Mischief?"

"here"

"you wona come back please and fix our phones"

"nope not until you's promise no whips belts or any form of punishment will happen to me"

"she deserves a spanking I agree with lex on that" Junior retorts.

"psst shut up junz" lex hush his friend.

"we promise mischief we wont-"

"nope I can sense you's are smirking with the devil beside you's I'm going to have a shower nope a bath okay bye"

I quickly hung up, undress, hop in the shower I could hear multiple rings I giggle stepping out to change into a tall white tee with black shorts, over the knee tan microsuede boots and a matching tan raiders cap. I've been dressing in comfy clothes that consists a overly size graphic hoodie with denim ripped shorts with a pair of matching sneakers because it's hot but when I packed to come again I grabbed clothes some going out clothes as well.

I left the room and heard my phone ring from my bag I shuffle around looking for it I rolled my eyes.

"yes?"

"el mocoso"

"¿Estás borracho?"

"sì"

I buckle and connected the phone.

"Why did you leave?"

"cross go sleep it off and call me when your sober"

I heard shuffling and a squeal I furrow my brow.

"psst I can't find oh found them"

Woah cruz well played.

"el mocoso?"

I closed my eyes I use him he uses me this is a toxic thing.

"I need to go cross"

"No no wait"

"who me? Oh her"

"For christ sakes cross sought the women that's there with you out before calling me actually don't because you only seem to call when you have liquor courage so don't bother and I won't answer"

"No no bebit-"

I hung up switch do not disturb and played my songs. I drove pass Jo's place to scope the house shaving cream down jays driveway on lex car I drive around the block and there's only Jo, Jay and levi cars home I park on the street to get out quickly and it's indirect to every windows if anything happens to the Ford 4x4 ranger.

I arranged for the baby furniture to be picked up and deliver to adrian's.

Vinny called telling me that Jess and the twins will be residing at their estate till the divorce is finalised they have organised a removalist to pack her stuff.

Levi just wanted his clothes, shoes and electronics nothing else.

Vinny understood and agreed to every condition levi demanded.

He wanted no photos.

What ever she doesn't want to give to a charity a single parent shelter.

The divorce process was eight months but clive pulled a few strings and I'll be receiving an email today.

A notification popped up it was a email I swipe to read but it wasn't from clive it was from levi.

Hundreds of photos of us when we were little and what looks like from his phone there's heaps of me sleeping, laughing, eating and when he walks behind me they were beautiful not the best quality but the moments were beautiful.

After going through the photos clive email came in I email it to levi and vinny.

Levi's face pops up on the screen I swipe to answer.

"how did you get it done so fast Mischief? That means I'm single right?"

"it wasn't me it was clive he knows people that knows people and yes you are my friend"

"I have to get him a thank you gift do you know what he likes?"

"women" I said in a dah tone.

"that can be arranged but I'm sure he's good at his game? But cmon help me out"

"I'll send you a list what he likes ok I gota go Im going to facetime mama"

I sent a pic of Clive with his furbaby and a list and called mama.

Clive with Cleopatra 😻