🦋28🦋⚠️

Author's POV. -

Jungkook froze on his spot while Namjoon and Taehyung just stared at Jin who was looking at the floor. "Hyung...." Namjoon's voice trailed off as he tried to ask but didn't know what to ask.

"What do you mean hyung?" Jungkook asked the question making Jin inhale a big sigh as he lean back on the wall.

"Since the first day I saw her, I couldn't help but feel like I know her, for a very long time. Her eyes, her face, her voice. Everything was so familiar. Even her name." A small smile form on Jin's lips as he talk about you. "Her name. Doesn't it remind you of something?" He questioned while looking at his brothers who was blankly staring at him. Sensing his gaze on them, they both exchange looks before looking back at Jin. "Mom." Taehyung mumble while looking down and Jin chuckle. "You realised it too late."

"I wasn't able to think about anything else but Y/N. So I asked Namjoon for her details. I read everything and then I noticed something. Her birth time was different on her birth certificate and in the hospital records. Also there was no information about her in the records except her name. That made me suspicious. So I went to check in hospital. And there I found out that..."

Same Day in Morning -

Jin entered the hospital as one of the staff member came towards him. Jin have already told his mens to gather the information and with the help of that staff, his mens did as they were asked to. "Where's the records?" Jin asked and the staff took him to an old store room. There were piles of files here and there. "These are the records you asked for." He handed a file to Jin which had all the birth records from your birth year.

Looking through pages, Jin came across the month of July. He carefully read the list and found the name he was looking for.

Mrs. Kim Hyun
Child's Gender - Male
Birth time- 8:36 pm

Jin's eyebrows furrowed looking at the information. "Male..?" He rechecked the data but it was same. "If Kim Hyun's wife gave birth to a boy, then Y/N?" He couldn't understand what that supposed to mean. He gained his cold posture before turning towards the staff. "Where can I find the doctor who delivered this women?" The staff looked at him for few seconds before nodding and signals Jin to follow him.

Standing in front of Dr. Park's cabin, the staff told Jin that he's the one who was on duty that day. Jin took a deep breath before knocking on the door and entering after he heard the come in. "Yes?" The doctor in his mid 60s looked towards Jin though his glasses. Jin walk towards his desk and put the paper in front of the doctor which had the birth records. The doctor confusingly took the paper and started to read it.

"Patient no 14. She gave birth to a boy. Then how come she have a daughter now?" Jin straight forwardly asked making the doctors eyes go wide. He looked at jin and then sighed before removing his glasses. "Who are you?" He asked folding his hands. "That doesn't matter. Just tell me the truth." Jin demanded as his patience turned low. "Well I can't tell the personal information about any patient." The doctor pushed the paper back towards Jin making him close his eyes in frustration. "Even if someone's life is in danger?" Jin's question made the doctor look at him and then at the paper. "Please."

"That day when her husband brought her to the hospital, she was in a critical condition. So we decided to operate her to save the child and mother. But due to her heavey bl*od loss, the baby couldn't survive." The doctor heave out a deep sigh. "You're right. She gave birth to a boy. But it passed away during the delivery. She was too weak, both emotionally and physically. So when we inform her husband about it, he request us to not tell her he truth. After few time, he brought a baby and asked me to placed it beside her and tell her that it's her. At first I refused but looking at her condition, it was the only thing to do. So we did it." The doctor was now standing beside window while Jin hear everything silently.

"But then who's the mother of the baby they brought?" "I don't know anything about it. I asked him and he told me that her mother died while giving birth and there's no one to take care of her. So he wants to adopt her." The doctor turned around to look at Jin. "I didn't find anything wrong in it. So I helped him." As he finish speaking, Jin nodded and bowed to him. Leaving the cabin Jin stood in the hallway while staring at the birth records. At the very end of the list, there was name. Y/N. There wasn't any other information about that baby. Just her name.

Present -

"What's that supposed to mean? Y/N is not Kim Hyun's daughter?" Namjoon asked impatiently walking towards Jin. "I thought the same. But the truth is different." A lone tear left Jin's eye making Namjoon concern and he placed his hand on Jin's shoulder while Taehyung sat on the bench feeling overwhelmed.

Flashback-

"

It's already too late Mr. Kim. Just admit your crimes." Jin had a warning tone which made Hyun think for a second. But before he could come to any conclusion, the g*shots started.

Taking it as an advantage, Hyun tried to snatch the g*n from Jin but he dodge him and punched him hard making him fall on the floor. He felt his anger taking best of him and started to punch Hyun mercilessly. Hyun was bl*eding and getting unconcious but Jin could care less. He left him when Hyun started to cough hard. Jin was breathin heavily as he sat in front of Hyun's drain out figure.

"I can't believe you. First you k*lled our mother. And now you're using an innocent girl just for your profits." Jin's face had a disgusting look which made Hyun laugh in his broken voice. "Wh-o told you t-hat Y/N is n-ot my daugh-ter?" His words stumble but Jin understood what he mean. He chuckled bitterly towards Hyun.

"Unfortunately you couldn't hide the sins you've committed. The doctor told me everything. How you replaced your d*ad son with Y/N." Hyun's face had that dirty look plastered on his face. "So he didn't told you the name of Y/N's mother? Of course he won't. Cause he don't know it either." Jin looked at him confused. "What do you mean? Who's her mother?" Jin asked getting up and crouching in front of Hyun. He just laugh at Jin's face making him angrier.

"What a abominable thing it is. You really didn't recognised her at all? Even after her being just like her mother?" Jin held his collar making him groan. "Kim Hyun. Don't play with me. Just tell me the truth."

"Y/N is your own sister Seokjin."

_______________🦋________________

Don't k*ll me after this. 🙃

Comment for the next part 💜