🔞🦋11🦋🔞

*Mature Content*

Jungkook's POV.-

Her words pierced through me. Isn't this what I wanted? Isn't this what I was trying to do? To make her hate me. Then why it doesn't feel right now. When she's looking at me with those hateful gaze. When she's pushing me away. Why her tears are hurting me?

Everything was fine in the morning. She was looking so beautiful that I couldn't control myself. The way she blushed when I flirted with her made my lips rise in a smile. But that didn't last long until I got a call. And that call completely ruined my mood. Not only that but I also realise that this is not what I'm supposed to do. I ignored her the whole day. Thought maybe she'll just do the same but now seeing her broke down infront of me made me feel guilt.

She was right. I was pretending. But not being in love with her. I was pretending to hate her. And now she hates me too. But I can't stand it.

No. She can't hate me. She loves me and I know it. My heart was beating like crazy. My brain stopped working as all I could understand was her. Her tears, her pain, her agony.

"No." I mumble making her sobs turn silent. She looked at me with her tearful eyes. I again pulled her in my chest as she stumble before holding my shoulder. My face buried in her neck as she suck up a sharp breath. "I don't hate you, butterfly. I care for you." I mumble agaisnt her skin. I held her stiffen figure in my embrace until I was sure that she was not crying anymore.

Author's POV.-

You couldn't understand what is happening when he hugged you like that. For few seconds you were just froze on your spot. But soon the warmth of his embrace melted you in him. You tighten your grips around him as he did the same. "Jung-kook.." A sob left your lips as you tried hiding yourself in his arms. Trying to hide from the cruel world, the harsh reality. He caressed your heirs trying to calm you down. "It's okay. Calm down butterfly." Even in the worst situation, he didn't failed to make you feel the tingling sensation in your body.

Staying like that for few minutes, Jungkook pulled away to look at your tear stained cheeks. Your nose and cheeks turning pink and your eyes glossy. Wiping away the tears he kissed your forehead. "I'm sorry for behaving like a jerk." He said while resting his forehead on yours. "Jungkook..." You called him out in a soft voice. He hummed looking at you. "I love you." You saw his expressions changing again. That emotionless face making you scared of his reaction. But your fear scattered when he opened his mouth. "I love you too... butterfly." You both stared at each other with thousands of emotions. Your eyes again teared up hearing him. Without wasting any time, you placed your lips on his. Kissing him with all the love you have, you pulled him closer. He sneaked his hands around your tiny waist before responding to your kiss. The lodging you both had for each other made you forgot everything else. The only thing that matters for you two is the moment you're sharing now.

Jungkook wasn't listening to his brain anymore. The only thing he heard was his heart, which was beating for you. He lost himself so much in your touch, that he no longer understood the outcomes of his actions.

Jungkook deepen the kiss by holding your nape and tilting his head. Leaving your lips for few seconds he again attached them for more hungry kiss. His lips moving passionately as you also did the same. Lifting you up he walk towards the bedroom, while still kissing your lips. As soon as your back touched the soft mattress his lips moved towards your exposed neck. Sucking your sweet spot, he grabbed your thighs making you moan. His hand squizing your thighs occasionally making you clentch around nothing. His kisses leaving marks on your skin with a burning sensation. "Um...kook." you closed your eyes feeling overwhelmed. His touch giving you goosebumps. Your fingers tangled in his silky heirs as he removed the buttons of his shirt which you were wearing. Your upper body left exposed for him as he sucked in a sharp breath. "You're so beautiful love." His eyes turning soft looking at you making you feel safe. You again pulled his in a kiss as he balanced his hovering figure over yours.

Soon enough the dark room was filled with your moaning sounds. His lips marked every inch of your body while his fingers traced your bare p*ssy. He was sucking your n*pples as you whimper loudly. "Jungkook...mor-e." you breathed moving your hips. He left your swollen red n*pple with a pop sound before looking at you. "Please Jungkook. I need you." You whispered loud enough for him to hear. His member throbbed in his boxers hearing your words. Even if he know he's going to regret this but neither his body nor his mind cooperated with him. The only thing he could understand that he needs you. He's body, he's soul needs you. He got up to remove his remaining clothes and hover on you again. His hard d*ck brushing against your core as he kissed your shoulder and cleavage.

Grinding on you for few times he intertwined his fingers with you before pushing his shaft inside your hole. A painful moan leaving your throat at his size. He kissed your lips to distract you from the pain as he stayed still not to hurt you. "Move." Hearing you he started to rock his hips slowly. The burning sensation bring tears in your eyes but his soothing mumbles made you feel less painful. And not after long, the pain was replaced with pleasure. His thrust got deeper and faster as your nails left marks on his body. "Oh god." He hit your g-spot effectively causing you to clench his member. "Fuck baby. You're tight."  He growled before fastening his pace. As it was your first time, your climax came faster. As you reach your high, your body was sweating and trembling under him.

"I'm clo-se..." The breaking words of yours hit his ears, as he rolled his hips and his fingers pinched your n*pples. The bedsheets crumbled under you as your p*ssy dripped with your pre-c*m. His breathings got uneven feeling your warm juices coating his d*ck. Even if he wasn't even close, but he circled your cl*t to make you release first. You screamed loudly before c*mming in his d*ck. "Ahh...." Your eyes shut tightly and your legs shake. Your grip around his shoulder loosened slowly as you completely sink in the mattress feeling exhausted. He pulled out from you with still hard. He haven't released but making you fell good made him satisfied. He smile and peck your lips. But you pulled him close. He looked at you but immediately groan when you wrapped your fingers around his hard thick meat. His head fall back as you moved your hand on his shaft. "Princess..." He couldn't hold back his moans. You pumped him faster until he twitched and released his seeds on the sheets. "Fuck." He cursed calming down from his orgasm.

"I love you so much." You mumble closing your eyes. He didn't reply, instead pulled you closer and closed his eyes trying to sleep.

Next Morning-

You opened your eyes but shut them again feeling the sunrays hitting your face. "Ahh!!" You whimper while trying to seat but felt the pain in your lower parts. Remembering the events of last night you blushed and looked aside, but jungkook was nowhere to see. You frown and got up to look for him. But feeling sticky, you decided to take the shower first.

Descending the stairs while wearing Jungkook's hoodie and shorts you look around to find him. You frown when you couldn't see him. "Jungkook!!" You called out loudly only to hear your voice echoing in the wall. You frown but froze on your spot hearing an unknown deep voice.

"He's not here Doll. How about I gave you some company?"

________________🦋_______________

Sorry for the lengthy part. Hope it's worth the reading. The smut made it so.  🙊

The hidden characters will be revealed in next part. And also lots of secrets too. 😉

Comment for the next part 💜