🦋6🦋

*Slightly Mature Content*

"What do you think you're doing princess? "

Your  POV. -

My whole body felt the goosebumps as he said those few words. His aura completely changed. His eyes were dark and his lips had that not so pleasant smirk. He was standing so close to me that I tried to shift backwards but unfortunately there was no space as I was already pressed against the counter. His both hands trapping me between him and the marble counter. His gaze was piercing through me. I gulped feeling my throat getting dry.

"Jung-kook." I tried to speak but instead he started to get more close to me. I stopped breathing as he was literally hovering over me. His lips so close to mine that if I made a little moment, we'll kiss.

"What happened now? Cat got your tongue?" He asked as his smirk grow wider. My brain was not functioning. I wanted this. But now when it's happening, I couldn't stand it. He got closer to my neck and nuzzle his nose there making me suck a deep breath. His lips slightly touching my sweet spot were he gave me a hickey last night. I bite my lips as he was driving me crazy.  He started to lick my neck making me moan and gripped the counter. I could feel him smile on my skin. "You're so sensitive butterfly." His tone getting deeper and deeper as his hands are now resting on my hips.

My core throbbing and thighs clentching at the bare contact of his fingers. He chuckle looking at my davestated state. "Are you sure you can take it? when I'll do this." He said while sliding his fingers down on my hips until it reached the exposed part of my thighs. His eyes still gazing in mine as he again moved his fingers. But this time upwards. The thin material of my dress pooling above his fingers. His fingers going up and up now caressing my inner thighs. My throat was all dry yet I manage to let out a low moan.

"And this." For few moments I didn't feel any touch. I looked at him but didn't keep it for a long time when his fingers made a direct contact with my wet core. "Jungkook-k..." I held his hand throwing my head on his shoulder letting out a loud moan. I was surely so wet. His fingers were still sliding on my panties as he was amused by the wetness. "You're already so wet. Just by my mare fingers." He was embarrassing me, but I could only think about the pleasure he'll give me.

Feeling him stop his movements I got frustrated. I wanted to feel his fingers inside me. Unknowingly I rocked my hips on his fingers making him held my hips by his other hand making me stop moving. He removed his fingers before making me look at him while holding my chin. "Do you really think you can take it when I'll fuck you?" His deep whisper causing me to feel a different kind of pleasure. Without him even touching me. "Tell me butterfly. Can you take it?" My breaths heavy and uneven yet I nodded confidently.

Author's POV. -

"If it's you. I can take anything. Even if you destroy me or cherish me or even broke me. I'll take everything. Just for you." His facial expressions changed. The anger and jealousy was replaced with a soft expression. He kept staring at you with some unknown looks in his eyes. This time you pulled him closer. Your forehead touching his cheek as you close your eyes when his intoxicating scent filled you up. You felt yourself drowning in his arms.

"If it's you, then I won't hesitate to even die." You spoke out your heart as his grip around your waist tighten. Your eyes intensely staring at each other. You could feel some unspoken emotions in his eyes but you couldn't understood them. Slowly releasing his grip around your waist, Jungkook walk back still looking at you. He stopped when his back touch the wall behind. You were confused by his sudden change. You couldn't understand what he actually was doing.

Suddenly his moist eyes turned the dark and emotionless as he stood straight braking the eye contact. "Jung-" before you could call his name, he stood straight. Giving you the same old look, he gathered himself. "I'm sorry Y/N. But I can't give you what you want." You couldn't process his words. You were frustrated, angry and more than confuse. You furiously step down walking towards him and stood right in front of him. This time he didn't budge. "What the fuck you're saying Jungkook?" You held his collar pulling him to your level. "I'm just saying the truth. We both know that the thing which you want can never happen. I can't be yours." All the time he was looking in your eyes.

How can he say that? You were not ready to believe him. You have seen the desperation in his eyes. The way he holds you, kiss you says it all. Then why is he denying. "I know you want this as well Jungkook. And if I want something, then I will get it." Your tone getting deep and authoring. Now you were determined to made him say the truth. The real truth.

You left his collar and step back. He was a little shocked and confused at your behaviour. You looked at him with your cold and piercing gaze as he could feel something burning in your eyes. You fixed your dress briefly and walked out of the washroom while Jungkook stood there for few seconds before following you.

Just wait Jungkook. I'll make you realise what you're loosing.

________________🦋_______________

Comment for the next part 💜

Sorry if it's not matching your expectations.