🦋9🦋

"DAD!!"

You shouted through the phone as a shiver ran down your spine hearing the loud gunshots. Jungkook looked at you worried as your face showed the same expression you had few minutes ago. He patted your shoulder making you look at him with your tearful eyes.

"Y/N where are you? Is Jungkook with you?" Before you could reply to his question, Jungkook took the phone from your hand as he could see how scared you are.

"Hello?"

"Jungkook! Listen to me carefully. Some goons are here. They have attack our mansion. Don't bring Y/N here, she'll be in danger." Jungkook's eyes widen as he looked at you staring at him with fear and curiosity. You tugged at his sleeves as he just softly held your hands and give them a squize before removing them and walking at a distance to talk.

"Sir, should I come to help you?"

"Don't be stupid Jungkook. Your job is to take care of Y/N. So just do as I'm saying. I have guards with me. I'll be fine." Your father sternly told him. Jungkook hesitate at first, but finally agreed as for now keeping you safe is his first concern.

"Ok sir. But where am I supposed to take her?" Jungkook took a glance at your figure who was busy bowling your eyes out while leaning on the car. His heart clench looking at you so velnerable. "I don't know where you take her but please Jungkook, keep her safe. She's my life." Hearing your father's word Jungkook looked at you with empty dark eyes. For a second the side of his lips curved into a undefined smirk but it soon vanished as your head snapped in his direction.

"Don't worry sir. I'll take care of your daughter very well."

Time skip-

You were continuously sobbing as the car drove on a unknown silent road. Jungkook kept giving you glances but didn't said anything. The sun was setting slowly giving the sky a orange shade. A perfect time for a long drive but only if it was in your fate.

Suddenly Jungkook's phone rang as he stopped the car in the middle of the road. He took his phone and looked at the caller ID. You were too busy into your thinking that you didn't noticed his serious expression. "Don't get off the car. I'll be back." He said and walked out of the car to attend the car. While on the other hand, all you could think is about your family.

Are they fine? What if something happened to them? Did they got hurt? You vigorously shook your head before turning to look at Jungkook. Just then he entered the car and looked at you. You held his hand and spoke, "Jungkook, why don't you go to help dad?" Your voice break as he sighted before buckling the seatbelt. "They don't need my help. There are other bodyguards for him. Right now you're my first priority." His voice no more held the gentleness neither the care he had few minutes ago. You frown at his sudden change in behaviour. "Jungkook." You called out his name causing him to give you a blank stare. He took a deep breath before turning towards you. "Y/N. Right now you're safety is important for me. Mr. Kim is fine as well as your family. The one who's in danger is you. So please let me do my work, ok?" This time he spoke rather softly as you just nodded before turning to other side. Jungkook just stared at you for few seconds before getting back on his seat to drive.

After 2 hours-

Jungkook stopped the car infront of a house. It wasn't big but not small either. He stepped out from the car and walked towards your side to opened the door. His eyes soften as he saw you sleeping peacefully with your tear stain cheeks. He bend down and removed your seatbelt before scooting you in his arms and walking towards the house. You were so exhausted from crying continuously that you didn't even move in your sleep.

Opening the door with password he walk inside the house. Taking the stairs he climbed to the second floor and opened the second door. He walk towards the bed settled in the middle of the room and placed you on the bed slowly not to disturb your sleep. After tucking you carefully he was about to got up but he's movements halted when he heard you mumble in your sleep.

"Jungkook, don't leave me." You squirmed in your place while mumbling his name. He just stared at you with a lot of emotions in his eyes. His hand caressed your cheeks as you snuggle in his hand. Unknowingly bending down his lips found there way to your forehead giving a long peck there. Getting away he again stared at you for few minutes but then his phone making him snapped out from his thoughts. Looking at it he's face again lost all the softness as he withdraw his hand from your cheek and stood up. Without giving you a glance he walk out from the room and straight went downstairs.

Meanwhile,

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING, HUH?"

"What I wanted to do."

The answer pissed off the leader even more as he landed a punch on his brothers face without thinking twice. The guards gasped at their boss's unusual behaviour before running to help the younger one who fall down.

"You're not the one to take a decision. I'm the one. And you have to follow the rules I made. Did you get that?" The growled of leader silenced the whole room as only the coughing sound was heard. Wiping his lips after the hard punch, he stared at the blood before looking at his brother. "Then I would like to make my own rules." The guards tried to stopped the furious male but he pushed away everyone and walked away again just like last time.

"He's being out of hand. Keep an eye on him and if he's up to something then inform me." His man nodded at his words and walked out following the younger one. "Contact our agent who's on this mission. Tell him the changes in our new plan and situation." Ordering to another man he saw them all nodding.

Turning towards his chair, the leader sat on it as a king while looking at the family picture of Kim family. A wicked smirk forming on his face he again stood and walk around the room. "Even if it's not the way I wanted, still your worst time have started, Kim Hyun. Be ready for the disaster." He held the picture above the flame of candle and smile evilly looking at the burning paper.

"Just wait for me, Kim Hyun."

________________🦋_______________

Is it getting interesting or boring? Let me know.

(Spoiler: More smut to come 😜)

Comment for the next part ❤️