🦋14🦋⚠️

*Mentioned of Violence*
Don't proceed if you're uncomfortable.

Few days passed with the same scene everyday. Hyun brough a new women everyday and fucked her in his own bedroom without caring about his pregnant wife who couldn't do anything but just bear with the pain. She tried hard to keep her kids away from this sins of their father. But who she was kidding. Both the kids were very well aware of what was happening.

Jin being the eldest and mature one understood that whatever his father is doing was wrong. But he couldn't do anything. He saw his mom crying to sleep every night. The struggle she was going through at this state give him a lot of pain, but what could a 6 years old do.

Just like that, one day Hyun came back all drunk and went straight to the kids room where his wife was tugging the kids to sleep. But before they could sleep, Hyun barged inside while stumbling. "What the fuck are you doing here?" He was so drunk that he couldn't even make out where he actually was. "You came in the wrong room." She told him trying to push him out of the room so the kids won't be bothered. But her attempt was her biggest mistake. "ARE YOU ORDERING ME NOW?" He screamed at her making her and the kids to flinch. Both the boys climbed down the bed and ran towards their mother before hugging her swollen belly trying to protect her from their monstar father. "Don't shout on mom. Just go away." Jin ordered in his little but authoring voice but that only made Hyun scoff. "Now you're going to tell me what to do huh?" He pointed his finger at jin while he just glared at his father. "Jin, go to bed with your brother." Hearing his mom, Jin hesitate but took his brother and walk towards the bed before getting on it. On the other hand, Hyun was pushed out of the room by his wife as he stumble and lost his balance causing him to fall on the floor.

"HOW DARE YOU, YOU BITCH?" Hyun's anger went high as he got up and pulled her by her heirs and dragged her down the stairs without caring about her condition neither about the baby in her womb. She got dragged down the stairs and before her feets could touch the floor, she was thrown on the cold marble floor. A painful scream echoed in the mansion as she yelled in pain when her stomach hit the floor. "I see you got some guts to go against me. Let's see how long you can do that." He removed his belt while smirking at her whimpering figure. The blood flowing between her legs and the painful cramps made her cry in agony, but her fortune wasn't so fair with her cause there was no one in the mansion except her kids and husband, who is hungry for her life. "Please, let me go. My baby..." She tried making him stop but her painful moans where giving him satisfaction as he hit her even harder.

As he was about to hit her again, he got push down on the floor and his head hit the table causing him to pass out. Not feeling anymore hitting, the half conscious female look up to see her two kids looking at her with tearful eyes. The fear was visible in their eyes which made her cry even more. They both ran to their mother crying while patting her head. "Eomma!!! What happened?" Namjoon cried while caressing her belly as Jin ran to take the phone on the table. He quickly dialled a number. After few minutes someone entered the mansion to see the female was already unconscious and the kids where crying historical. It was non other than Devid, Hyun's younger brother. "Noona!!" He saw the blood and the unconcious body of Hyun laying beside her. He took her and the kids with him taking them to the hospital.

After few hours-

Jin and Namjoon where sitting in the waiting room while their mother was in the ICU. The youngest kept crying while the eldest kept consoling him that they're mother and little siblings will be alright. Soon they saw there uncle entering the room with a baby in his hand. Both the kids smiled and ran towards him as Devid crouched down so the kids could see the baby. "Is this our sibling?" Jin asked while poking the cheek of the baby who was sleeping peacefully. Devid chuckle with tears in his eyes. "Yes. Your little brother." Hearing this the kids got excited but the next question made Devid freeze. "How's eomma?" Devid looked t Jin before looking down at the newborn baby. A tear slipped from his eye. "We need to leave." He stated before getting up and asking the kids to follow him, but they didn't budge. "I want to see eomma." "Me too." Hearing this Devid's heart clench as he gave the kids strict look. "Kids. Just follow me."

Driving the car, Devid kept checking on the kids while trying to contact with his friend. Soon he stopped in front of a dark alley. He took the kids and shifted them to another car and drove away while the other person took Devid's car and drive to the other side. After reaching out of the city, Devid stopped in front of an old house. He took the kids inside as an old women welcome them. They all sat on the couch while the women fed the baby some milk. "Uncle, why are we here? And where's eomma?" Devid took a deep breath before deciding to explain the kids everything. "Look kids. From now on, I'm not your uncle. Neither you know Kim Hyun. Understood?" Both kids looked at each other confusingly. "From now on you both are my sons, and he too." He said pointing towards the baby in the old women's lap. "If you guys want to live, then you have to listen to me, ok?" He softly spoke while caressing their heads as they both nodded while wiping their tears. "Does it means we'll never meet eomma again?"

End of Flashback.

A loan tear left your eyes as you saw Taehyung wiping his own. Your breath shudder as you couldn't even imagine what could have happened with his mother. Your heart clench hearing that the person who was your hero, is actually a monster. A cruel, heartless monster. You saw Taehyung's fist clenching as he kept staring at nothing.

"Is-s your eo-mma..." You carefully spoke trying not to trigger him. "She's dead." He stated in a dead voice making your heart shattered. "She died after giving birth to me. Our uncle took us away from that monster and gave us a new identity. He took care of us and raised us. But the only thing we ever dream of is a revenge. Revenge for our mother. Her every single tear." You could feel the burning fire in his voice.

"And now that revenge is going to be fulfil. By YOU." He said while pointing towards you making you shiver. His eyes showed nothing but hate and disgust.

_________________🦋______________

A rollercoaster of emotions.😢 More to come.

Comment for the next part ❤️