🦋13🦋

Author's POV.-

Your eyes were wide open as you stare at the white ceiling. The words from earlier were roaming in your head as some tears already fall without your knowledge. All the things Namjoon said made no sense to you, but there was now reason for him to lie to you.

Is he really my brother? If yes then why I don't know anything about him? Did father really had a wife before mom? If yes then were is she now? Did mom knows about her? Is dad really a reason for people's sorrow?

This thoughts didn't let you stay still as you sat on the bed straight but got startled when you noticed another figure sitting on the couch in front of bed. You didn't even notice when he came inside the room and how long he's there. His sharp, siren eyes stared at your figure and you immediately recognised him.

"You?" You stood up from the bed trying to stay away from him.

He deeply chuckle before giving you a look. "So, you recognised me? That's good." Your palms sweat with nervousness cause the last time you met him was when he kidnapped you. He's the same person who sneak in Jungkook's house and kidnapped you.

"What are you doing here?" Your question was obviously dumb because you was the one who's in his house. He laughed at your question. "What do YOU think you're doing here, doll?" He was looking at you with such a emotion that made you feel different. You were aware that he hates you and ready to kill you, but instead you felt that he's just trying to intimate you.

"Who are you?" Your voice was barely audible, as you felt a hollow in your stomach. "That's like a question." He straighten his posture and rested his hands on the armrest. "Well I assume you have already met Namjoon hyung, your brother. I'm Taehyung, your another brother. Or should I say step-brother." He sarcastically said making your mouth fell open. I have one more brother? You couldn't digest the fact as your legs gave up making you stumble and fall on the bed. You tried holding yourself together as you couldn't just blindly believe everything they said.

"And why should I believe you, or your brother?" Your statement made his eyes turned dark and emotionless. "Do you think me or my brother are playing around with you? Do you think we don't have anything else to do? That's what you think?" He furiously walk where you were sitting. His hands gripping your chin harshly as you whimper feeling his tight grip. "Ahh!! Leave me." You tried removing his hands but he tighten his grip.

"You should stop assuming things when you don't know anything." He yanked you making you fall on bed and sat down on the floor beside bed. You balanced yourself and stared at him. His emotions changing form anger to sadness. Some tears gathered in his eyes. "You don't even know what have happened with me and my brothers. What have happened with our mother. What your father have done with us."

Flashback (22 years back):

A women in her 20's were roaming around the park looking at her two kids playing with each other. They were running here and there trying to catch each other. "Jin, Namjoon, be careful. You'll fall baby." She sat on the bench holding her 7 month baby bumb as both the kids ran to her mother. "Eomma, see hyung is not giving me the flower!!" Namjoon whine cutely making his mother caressed his cheeks and looked at Jin who was holding the flower. "Jin, why are you troubling your brother, hm?" "No eomma, I'm not troubling him. He just looks so cute when he's annoyed." Jin giggled before pinching his little brothers cheek and handling him the flower he plucked. Both brothers giggle together as their mother just stared at her sons with a fond smile.

Having a loveless marriage was something she never expected neither wanted but she was thrown into his arranged marriage with her husband, Kim Hyun. Her father told her that she was useless her whole life and this is the only way she can pay him back.  And as a obedient daughter, she agreed to it. At first she thought that this marriage will work for her, but her hoped crushed down completely when her husband told her that she's just a deal for him on the very first night on their marriage. She still remember how she was crying the whole night but there was no one to comfort her.

Second time she thought that this marriage will work when her husband himself talk about having a kid, but when she gave birth to her first son, Seokjin, she get to know that it was only to have a heir for their family. Her husband was beyond happy to have a son but he didn't gave a single glance to his wife. When Jin was 2 years old she conceive again, but out of mistake. Well for him it was a mistake, but for her it was another reason to live. The two little angels of her life gave her a reason to stay alive in this cruel world where no one cared for her. But she made sure to give her both kids the love and affection they deserve. Hyun loved his sons but he never accepted her as his wife. She was only a caretaker of his sons for him.

Wiping the tear rolling down her cheek she hide her sadness under her smile which made her kids smile too. Caressing her bumb she remembered how her husband forced her to get intimate and almost r*ped her cause she talk with another man. Even if it was the most horrible memory of her life still she loved the baby growing inside her the same way she did to her other sons.

Walking inside the mansion while holding her both kids to each hand, she took them to the kitchen. Making them sit on the dining table, she served them some food which the maids prepared. Asking the maids to look after them, she walk towards her bedroom. Carefully climbing the stairs, she reached her room but her hands stopped from gripping the doorknob hearing the voices inside the room. Her heart beat fasten and her heart dropped to her stomach. Tightly holding her bumb she stood there numb.

The door opened with a sound as both the figures laying on the bed looked at the door unbothered. Looking at her husband laying on her bed with another n*ked women, her tears fall even more. "Why-y?" Her broken voice made the male scoff. "Why? Because I wanted to. Now get the fuck out of here. You're disturbing us." Hyun shout on her and kissed the other women shamelessly in front of her making her word crushed down.

"Not this time Kim hyun. You'll regret doing this."

________________🦋_______________

The flashback is kind of lengthy😁

Hope you guys will wait until next part.

Comment for the next part 💜