🦋32🦋

Author's POV. -

You looked at him with your tearful eyes as he stared back at you.

"I'm so sorry doll." He rested his forehead on your knees and tighten his grip around your hands. You could feel his tears and that made your heart churn. You always thought that maybe he hates you so much, that's why non of them ever come to see you in hospital. But as time passed you got to know the truth.

"I'm really sorry. I thought that me staying away from you is better for you." He said in his broken voice as your hands went to caress his heirs. "Why everyone around me makes decisions for me without thinking about my feelings?" Taehyung raised his head to look at your face. You look down at your lap trying not to shade anymore tears. "Why did you thought that I'll be happy by staying away from you? By staying away from my brothers?" This time you looked directly in his eyes as his own eyes widen. His lips trembled trying to form words. "Y-ou know...?" You just nodded your head making him divert his eyes away from you. "I wonder what sins I've done in my past life, that my own brothers didn't even want to see my face." Taehyung immediately looked at you and cupped your cheeks. "Don't say like that. It was never your fault. It's all because of me." He sobbed making you sob too. "Only if I had not took you there. Then all of this wouldn't have happened." He said still blaming him for everything that happened years ago. You shook your head vigorously. "No oppa. It wasn't your fault. It was just our fate." He looked at you as your eyes glimmer with tear but your lips had a small smile causing his lips to stretch a little too. "Maybe."

"And don't behave like you don't care for me. Do you really think I never knew about you placing that gifts and flowers at my door on my birthday? How you've been always around me whenever I'm in trouble? Even if you weren't in front of me, you were always a part of my happiness and sadness. Right?" You asked and made him stand and sit beside you. He just chuckle remembering every moment he have lived from past 4 years with you, still without you. "Don't you love your sister?" You asked staring at him with hope and fear at the same time but that fear flewed away as soon as he looked at you with a smile on his face. "I don't think I'll ever be able to love any other women more than I love you." That words made your heart feel at ease and some tears of happiness left from your eyes. "Really? Then what about your girlfriend?" You laugh while wiping your tears as he did the same. "We'll think about that later." You both laugh while sitting together, and a soft smile stretched on Jungkook's lips as he saw you both sitting and talking with each other so freely. He sigh out a breath of relief seeing you finally able to talk with your brother.

He remember the day when he decided to tell you the truth. Even if Jin told him that he didn't want you to know about your past but Jungkook didn't wanted to keep you in dark. He didn't want you to know the truth from someone else. So he took the big step and spilled the past in front of you. You were davestated, frustrated and hurt. You wanted to meet your brothers and hug them. But respecting their choice of staying away, you never spoke it out loud. But Jungkook knew that you will always long that specific relationship in your life. So he again played a little cupid role and made you dream come true. As he promised, always with you. In your happiness and sadness.

"Papa, who's he?" Yun's little hands tap on Jungkook's shoulder making him snapped out of his thoughts. "Why are you crying papa?" The little boy got worried seeing tears in his fathers eyes and wiped them off immediately. "Nothing Yun. Papa is really happy." Jungkook peck Yun's cheeks and tickled him making him giggle as he fondly looked at his son and his wife who was finally happy and smiling wholeheartedly.

Y/N's POV. -

"Oppa, I want to meet Jin and Namjoon oppa too. Will they.....meet me?" I asked hesitantly fiddling with my fingers making Taehyung chuckle. "There's not a single day when they didn't asked about you. They'll be more than happy to meet you." I smile so widely and hugged him tightly making him do the same. "Mumma!!!" I broke the hug hearing Yun's loud voice reaching towards me. I looked at him who came and stood in front of me forwarding his hands which were holding chocolates. "What's this Yun?" I asked taking him up to sit on my lap. "Chocolate. You said that when we're happy, we should celebate it." He said making me giggle and kissed his cheeks. I looked at Taehyung who was staring at Yun with adoration. "Yun, he's your uncle." I said making Yun to look at him with his big eyes. "I know. Papa told me, that he's your brother." I nodded my head at his words and looked around to see Jungkook.

"Will you give me lot of chocolates?" Yun asked while looking at Taehyung which made me chuckle. "All you think about is chocolate right?" Yun showed me his bunny smile making me and Taehyung giggle. "Why not? After all his my only nephew." Taehyung said and took him from my lap to make him sit on his. Yun giggle as Taehyung tickle him and then kissed his cheeks. "He look just like Jungkook." He said which made me pout. "I know." Taehyung giggle and pinched my cheeks. "Don't be jealous. Maybe you should have a daughter who'll look like you." He said making my cheeks turn pink as I slap his hand away. "Oppa!!!" We both laugh together.

Yun and Taehyung was talking about random things when I saw Jungkook walking towards us and didn't waited for him to reach us as I stood up and ran towards him. I engulf him in a tight hug as he held my waist securely. "Jungkook I'm so happy." I said while he held me tightly. "I know. I'm happy too." He said breaking the hug and giving a ling peck on my forehead. "I love you." He whispered while resting his forehead on mine as I tiptoed and kissed his lips. "I love you more." We both smile enjoying each others warm embrace.

________________🦋_______________

Everything is possible when you have your loved ones with you. 💕

Should I end it here or need some more parts?

Comment if you guys want next part 💜