🦋3🦋

*Slightly Mature Content*

" I want to kiss you."

His eyes widen as you got away a little, but still close enough. You kept staring at him as he was doing the same. Too stunned to even react. Your eyes landed on his luscious lips as you lick your own. You held his jacket with your fist before moving closer until your breathes mingle with each other. Your lips getting closer to his ready to claim them. But before they could touch, Jungkook held your shoulder moving you away from him.

"M-Miss. Y/N, it's wrong." He stutter as he tried to push you away but not too harsh to hurt you. Your eyes went a little gloomy as you stare at him. He was looking down. You sighted before yanking his hands away as you stumble a little. "Why?" You asked as few tears gathered in your eyes. He looked at you before taking a deep breath. "You know very well why." His answer just made you more frustrated. You again moved closer to him holding him by his collar. "No I don't. Tell me why? Why is it wrong to love someone? Why?" You were furious. And he know it. He held your hands parting them away from him as he again made some distance between you both.

"You should go home. It's getting late." And again he diverted the topic easily. You chuckle bitterly before folding your hands on your chest. Just then you notice your mother coming where you were standing.

"Honey, what are doing out here? You should be inside." She spoke while caressing your heirs. "Mom. You know I don't like these types of parties. I just came here for dad. Now that my work is done, I want to go back. Please." You almost begged her as she nodded. "Fine. Get home safely, ok? And Jungkook stay with her. We are going to one of our friends house. So she'll be home alone." She instructed Jungkook as he nodded and bowed. Your mom gave you a smile and pecked your temple before walking back in the hall.

At home- 

Jungkook opened the door for you as you step down the car. You hissed a little causing Jungkook to look at you. "Are you okay?" He asked as you can feel worry in his voice. You looked at him coldly before standing straight.  "My heels are hurting. And I'm feeling a little dizzy too. Can you carry me inside? " You asked as you saw him gulp. He was usually not this weird, but today he was behaving differently.

"But-" he tried to speak but you cut him in middle. "If you can't just say it. I'll manage." He sighted audibly but soon you felt him lifting you up. The sudden act made you clutch his shirt as he looked at you for few seconds before walking inside the house. He walk through the hall and stairs before standing in front of your bedroom. He kicked open the door with his leg and entered in. Placing you on the mattress softly, he tried to back away but you didn't let go of him.

"Jungkook..." Your voice was low and heavy and he know that you're gonna cry. He tried to remove your hand from him but he couldn't. Or maybe he didn't wanted to. You pulled him closer gazing at his eyes with your moist one. "I love you."

Only he knows how much he was fighting with himself to keep his cool and not to melt in your warmth. He was still struggling to get away from you. "Please, Y/N. You'll regret it." He spoke trying to make you understand. "And I want to regret." You said before pulling him on top of you completely. You captured his lips in yours as you closed your eyes.

Jungkook froze as he felt your lips movie against his. He wanted to pull away but your lips made him attracted towards you. As your lips moved against his, his mind went blank. His body went numb as his struggles stopped. It was few minutes before his movements of getting away from you stopped completely. Instead he pulled you close. His lips also started to move. Sucking on your lower lips he held your cheek as your fingers tangled with his heirs messing them.

With each passing second you felt him getting more passionate. And you knew that it wasn't for just today. He have this things inside him for as long as you did. His hands started to move along with his lips as he slide his fingers from your neck to your shoulder finally stopping at your waist. Caressing your curves under the dress, you felt his tongue knocking on your lips. You opened your mouth a little and he slipped his tongue inside your warm mouth earning a low whimper from you. Your hands roaming on his clothed chest as you felt his well build muscles under your palm.

You don't even notice that it was already more than 5 minutes and you need some oxygen to breath while he was still busy sucking on your lips. You slightly pushed him making him let go of your lips but he was so into your effect that he immediately started to suck on your neck. Gaining some low moans from you. He was about to slide down your dress, when he felt your hand touching his boner through his jeans.

As if the reality hit him like a lightening he abruptly let go of your skin making you confuse. He back away from you as he saw the red-purple mark on your neck.  He eyes widen when he felt your hand still on his hard member as he felt his face heating up. He stood up from the bed making you even more confuse as you looked at him as he was shuffling around. He picked up the jacket laying on the floor before standing straight.

"I'm really sorry for my behaviour. But we shouldn't be doing this. You should sleep." He spoke and walk out of your room leaving you dumbfounded.

________________🦋_______________

We have to wait a little for real smut😏

Comment for the next part ❤️