🔞🦋4🦋🔞

*Mature content*

Jungkook's POV. -

Throwing the jacket on the couch I sat on the bed. Messing my already messed up heirs I grown. How can I? Did I just kissed her? Hell, I even gave her hickey. What the fuck is wrong with me?

I was cursing myself, when I felt a little pain down. I look down to see my boner poking through my tight jeans. Fuck. Did she gave me a boner just my touching me? I decided to take a cold shower to cool down my heating body. I walk in the bathroom and strip out of my clothes. Turning on the cold shower I stood under it trying to ease my hormones.

My thoughts went back to her. She was looking so gorgeous today. It was not the first time I found my heart fluttering at her acts. She always made my heart race. Today she even confessed to me. She don't even know anything about me. How can she fall in love with me?

I was so busy thinking about her that I didn't notice that I have already started pumping my shaft. It felt so good. Her tempting figure flash in front of my eyes as I moan loudly. Thankfully there's no one in the house. The guards are all outside, so no one can hear me. I was jerkin off while thinking about her. Her soft lips felt so good against mine. "Fuck. Fuck." I groan when I felt myself reaching to the edge. I imagined how her mouth will feel around my dick. Her soft and plumpy leeps wrapped around me while I held her heirs making her bobbed.

"Shit." I cursed before spilling my warm seeds on the bathroom floor. Looks like the cold shower didn't help at all. I was penting heavily. Did I just jerk off thinking about Y/N? I can't believe myself. This feel so wrong yet so right. My mind is messed up.

"Argh." I turned on the warm shower and took quick bath before exiting the bathroom. I wore my comfie clothes and laid on my bed. I felt like a criminal. I shouldn't be doing something like this. I shrugged off my thoughts and went to sleep.

In the morning (Author's POV.) -

You groan before opening your eyes as your mobile kept ringing disturbing your sleep. "What the..." You lazily opened your eyes and picked up your phone. Without looking at the ID you placed it on your ear.

"Hello?" You lazily spoke in your morning voice.

"Good morning princess. Are still sleeping?" It was your father.

You just humed at his question. You stretched your body before sitting up on your bed.

"Oh. I just called you to tell you that today you have to meet someone." Your eyebrows crashed together. You didn't remember fixing any meeting.

"Who?" You asked rubbing your eyes.

"Actually his one of my friends son. He saw you in the party yesterday and wanted to meet you. But you left early. So I planned a little date for you. I have told Jungkook the full details. He'll take you there."

You didn't even got a chance to speak but when your father mention Jungkook all the memories from last night came back to you. You were a little disappointed. You know that he likes you. But why was he keeping himself away from you. You decided to tease him a little more.

"Ok dad. I'll go there. Bye."

Your father bid you goodbye before hanging up. You throw your phone on the bed and thought for a while. Smirking to yourself you went in the bathroom to take a shower.

After finishing your morning routine you wrap a towel around your body and step out of the bathroom. You opened your closet looking for a perfect outfit for your date. As you were busy looking through the clothes you heard a knock on your door. You very well know who it is.

"Come in." You heard the door click open as you kept going through your dresses. Jungkook entered your room but froze on his steps looking at you. Your tempting figure wrapped in just a towel as your wet heirs fall on your shoulder. He took a shaky breath trying not to look at you. He cough a little to get your attention.

You looked at him as you notice his ears getting red. You smirk internally before pulling out two outfits from your closet. "Oh Jungkook. Thank god you came. Tell me which one I should wear?" You asked while placing both the dresses infront of your body. Jungkook was trying hard to avoid looking at your expose thighs. He didn't dare to look at you, because he knew that it'll make him hard and he don't want that to happen early in the morning.

"Jungkook? Which one?" You asked again while smiling internally. He just took a deep breath and looked up at your eager eyes waiting for his response. He took a look at both the dresses.  "Both are good." He said as you looked at him in disbelief. "Really Jungkook?" You asked being annoyed by his response. "Why don't you ever told me what looks good on me? Or..." You trailed off while throwing the dresses on the bed and walk towards him. He was standing at his place sternly as you stood close to him. You caressed his chest before grabbing his shoulder and supporting your body before decreasing the distance.

"Perhaps do you like me without them?" You seductively whispered in his ear. His breath hitched as he looked away from you. You placed a soft kiss on his earlobe before trailing down until you were kissing his neck. Surprisingly, he didn't pushed you away. 

You started to suck on his skin as you hear him groan. You pushed your body more into him and felt something poking your thighs. But before you could understand anything he pushed you away. "I'm waiting for you in the leaving room. Come after you're done." He said and left without looking at you. You chuckle at his reaction before getting ready to go to your so called date.

________________🦋_______________

Comment for next part ❤️

Also let me know your thoughts about this 😘

Mr. Bodyguard On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara