Chapter 45

Solana stared at the ground while holding her chest tightly. "Jigen..he grew a horn! The same horn that Otsusuki has. I don't understand...does that mean" she thought and sat on her knees. "No no no it can't be! Why..why did he grow a horn? That wouldn't make him a human so it would mean this entire time.. he was an otsutsuki!" She thought looking up with tears threatening to fall.

At this moment she felt betrayed, confused, and lost. She didn't want to believe what was clearly happening in front of her. "All these years. All this time. If he was an otsutsuki why did he need me to be fed to 10tails? " . She stood up and made her way to the couch limply falling onto it. "And who was that there? I thought only jigen and Otsusuki m my could travel there. They seemed to not know about his true identity either from their reaction" she thought.

"Taking chakra from 10tails..what are you planning on doing jigen? Why have you lied to me all this time.." she mumbled with a tear escaping her eye. She knew the only way to get the answers she needed was to question the man himself but who knew when he would return. Solana layed down on her stomach and closed her eyes. "I don't know where you are right now or what your up to..but come back and tell me what's going on. Jigen" she mumbled. Minutes later she found herself asleep.

Jigen currently stood in front of the hokage, Boruto uzumakis father and sasuke uchiha. "You followed me using the hokages chakra. It's a shame. If you'd gotten here a few minutes later you could've avoided fighting a futile battle" he said. "That just depends on how you think about it. If we take you down right here, it would've be worth it. Don't you agree?" Sauske said drawing his sword towards jigen. "Yea that's right! We can go all out right here without worry" the hokage said. Jigen laughed and got into a fighting stance. "You make me laugh" he said smiling devilishly.

Solana stirred in her sleep from the dream she currently was having. She were witnessing 3 people fighting. They all were fiercely giving their all but only one of them was actually winning. They were beating the other two up badly Solana started to feel sorry and worry for them. "Amaterasu!" Sauske said and sent his attack. "Black flames that will continue to burn until their target has turned to ash. It dosnt matter what you throw at me" jigen said distinguishing the flames.

Sauske and the hokage both looked at each other with worry causing jigen to laugh. "I like the look on your faces. You've run out of options haven't you?" He said. A second later a huge crack formed onto the black sphere resting on jigens stomach. "I'm already at my limit too? Jigen dosnt have the stamina to keep up. I really need Kawaki. This vessel is done for" isshiki thought.

Soon later jigen finished the battle managing to confine the hokage. Sasuke got away but that was the least of isshikis worries for the time being. After securing the hokages seal he teleported back to the hideout where Delta, code, and Amado were awaiting jigens return. Amado took notice of jigens condition and immediately placed him into his clinic.

As he complete his maintenance jigen thought about solana and explaining to her about boruto uzumakis existence and what he plans to do. He would've told her before he left to retrieve kawaki but felt it wasn't the time. "Looks like you were having too much fun out there weren't you jigen? You barely have any chakra left" Amado said sipping his cup of coffee. Jigen started to caress his stomach glancing at all the cracks. "It will take ten full days to reach a full tank again" Amado said.

"I was trying to settle things without unnecessary combat but there was some interference" jigen replied. "I can't believe there were people who could wear jigen out this badly!" Code said shocked. Amado and jigen discussed more about the situation "What are we going to do about kawaki?" Delta asked. "The leaf is now practically defenseless. We can take our time getting him back. That aside, this is a bad habit of mine. I got happy and ended up getting carried away using all of my chakra" jigen said.

Amado sighed glanced him. "What's there to be happy about?" He asked. "Kawaki naturally. What else is there? His karma is ripening at an astonishing pace. He's no longer a mere incomplete vessel. He's on the verge of awakening as a perfect otsutsuki" jigen said. "I guess that means everything is going according to plan" code added. The continued to discuss the matter until jigen got up and gave orders to code and Amado.

Delta got upset and punched the wall causing everyone to look at her. "Are you messing with me? Why am I the only one with nothing to do?!" She asked. Jigen turned to continue leaving. "Your powers aren't needed right now" he replied getting a scary look from delta. "Once my body has been restored I'm going to take kawaki and Boruto from the leaf and this will all be over" he said leaving the room.

Making his way down the hall he stood at the door to his bedroom. Entering he looked to find solana sleeping on the couch. He walked up and stared down at her. "Has she not moved from this couch the entire time?" Isshiki thought. Wanting to make sure she wasn't dead he raised his hand and poked her cheek which got no reaction. He pressed again this time harder which caused her to squint her eyes. With that being good enough prove she wasn't dead jigen made his way to his bed and layed down on his back. He placed a hand on his stomach and closed his eyes. Isshiki needed jigens recovery to go quickly.