Chapter 46

Solana currently stood over jigen with worry filled eyes. It was about 10 minutes ago when she woke up to find him asleep in his bed, after 4 days of his disappearance and also finding out what he is. She blinked watching as he grunted and squinted his eyes open. He sat up and looked at her. "What are you doing?" He asked with a tired low voice. Solana could clearly see and feel what was off about jigen.

From the fact he looked and sounded exhausted after just waking up and she no longer detected his chakra meant he was up to something these past few days. Solana stared at him with a straight face. "Where..have you been?" She asked very concerned. Jigen picked up on the worry full tone she had and stared at her. "I was attempting to retrieve the vessel but some annoying disturbances hindered me from doing so" he said. "I see..Do you plan on going again?" She asked. Jigen sighed and touched the black part of his stomach. "Once my chakra is fully back and my body is healed I plan to take both the vessel and the hokages son" he said.

Solana looked at the ground remembering how she witnessed him stealing 10tails chakra. She now knows he did it for power to get the vessel back. But who was he up against he needed such power? Solana furrowed her brows and looked at jigen. "Hokages..Son. Who are you talking about?" She asked. Jigen stared at her and said nothing. Isshiki forgot she didn't know the plan involving Boruto uzumaki. "Who's son are you going to take?" Solana asked terrified he would say such a thing. Yet another example of her not knowing anything about him.

Jigen got out of the bed and stood up. "That's information you don't need to-". "I saw you" she said inturpring him. "What?" He replied. "I saw you and 10tails. You took all of its chakra and you..you grew a horn!". "you went there. didn't you?" He nonchalantly said glaring down at her. Being under his intense gaze caused a flashback from being under that otsutsukis menacing gaze. The feeling of being small and knowing he could kill her in an instant caused her to step back.

"What were you doing there?" He asked suspiciously. Isshiki was now concerned she saw something else she shouldn't have. His holographic true form. "What exactly did you see?" He asked. "I just told you what I saw but what does it mean! jigen.. tell me what you are!" Solana yelled staring up at him with tears threatening to fall from her eyes. "I see. so all she saw was the horn.." isshiki thought as he closed his eyes. It was good she didn't see his true form but even still with her only seeing a horn she was sure to find out the truth. Jigen and Solana stared at each other for a few moments. He then took a deep breath and lowly laughed causing her to be taken aback. "It has really become exhausting Solana" jigen said. "what?" solana said confused. jigen walked over to the couch and sat down crossing his legs and enveloping his slim fingers together placing them in his lap.

Solana picked up a familiar persona emitting from him. The same from the otsutsuki. Solana then looked at Jigen scared as his gaze never left her. He picked up on her expression. "Let's not play dumb. Solana...You seem to have already connected the pieces all by yourself. Im impressed" he said. As Solana stared widely at him, her lips parted. "I saw an otsutsuki.." she quietly said. Jigen eyes widened. "what! she couldn't have.. she's seen.." isshiki thought. A tear fell from her eye. "Your expression gives it away. since the day I met you" she said then gave a sad forced smile. "I ask how you a mere human could posses such strength. You said was it that odd. It was but I pushed the matter aside" she said as jigen held a straight face.

"And then your plan with 10tails all together..It makes sense now. You're that otustsuki with the crown shaped horn hiding in a humans body. Jigens body" she said. "you've managed to figure it all out. Tell me, now that you know all of that, Would you like me to inform you of the new plan" he said resting cheek on his palm. Solana wiped her eyes. "what do you mean. I thought you said the plan would never change" she said. "Yes, my plans usually don't go off course but this time it needed to happen. A new otsutsuki has been discovered. Boruto uzumaki the hokages son. He happens to be the vessel for momoshiki otsutsuki" jigen said. Solana eyes widened. "Wait..another otsutsuki. Does that mean you plan on using him instead of me?" she asked and took a step forward. "yes that is correct. he will be the new sacrifice for 10tails" he said.

Solana froze. Everything she's been through these past 7 years. What were they for if she wasnt going to die? The memories made with jigen, what were they for? Solana didn't know whether to be happy or sad. Glad she wasn't going to meet her end or upset from the fact the past 7 years were wasted. Honestly what she felt about it didn't matter at the moment. What did matter was the fact that otsutsuki was in jigens body. Just how and why was he there? What happened to the real jigen?

~The broken otsutsuki~जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें